Created by BooG690 on September 2, 2009


A card that comes out on the turn or river is said to "peel."


I called his bet with an open-ended straight drawing hoping a seven or two would peel on the turn and complete my straight.

Other Random Poker Dictionary Entries

Return to Poker Dictionary

Edit This Entry

Do you see an issue with this entry or want to add more to it? If so, submit the form below with corrections or additions to the fields.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.