Select Page

1. FTOPS in full swing

FTOPS XXIII features 39 events running from August 4th through August 18th.
Two FTOPS XXIII Events are already in the books with five and six figure prizes already paid out! Don’t miss your chance to score big in one of the biggest online tournament series out there!

Right after FTOPS finishes, be on the lookout for Mini FTOPS, a 39 event follow up series to the FTOPS where you can win huge prizes for just a tenth of the FTOPS buy-in’s!

MiniFTOPS XXIII which starts on Sunday, September 8th highlights feature a $75 buy-in Main Event as well as a $215 buy-in Two-Day Event.

For more information visit FTOPS Series

2. Build your bonus

With this great promotion you can get an instant bonus and earn even more cash as you accumulate Full Tilt Points from August 19th through August 28th.

Five bonus levels are available, and the more points you earn during the qualifying period the higher the bonus will be:

Build your bonus

After you qualify and reach your Build Your Bonus target, 40% of your total bonus will be awarded as cash and automatically credited to your account, while the other 60% will be added to your account as you earn Full Tilt Points.

Build your bonus 2

You can opt in to the Build Your Bonus promotion via your My Promotions page. The last day to opt in is Saturday, August 24th.

3. Satellite Hero

From August 19th through September 1st, satellite into a scheduled tournament and cash in that tournament to get a ticket to the Satellite Hero Freeroll.

Taking place Saturday, September 7th at 14:15 ET, the Satellite Hero Freeroll has MiniFTOPS XXIII tickets worth $3,000 up for grabs, which will be awarded as follows:

Satellite hero 2

The size of your starting stack in the Satellite Hero Freeroll depends on the number of tournaments you satellite into and cash in during the qualifying period:

Satellite hero

Win the Satellite Hero Freeroll for the chance to play against the one and only – Gus Hansen. Defeat Gus and win a prize package of MiniFTOPS XXIII tickets worth over $1,200!

4. Current game of the week – NL 5 Card Draw

Take part in “Game of the Week” promotion to earn double Full Tilt points and compete for huge prizes while trying out a variety of games available at Full Tilt Poker!

Each week, a new game format will be assigned as the “game of the week.” From Monday to Sunday, all regular tournaments, Sit & Go tournaments and ring games running in that game format will offer double the amount of Full Tilt points.

During the week a series of tournaments with a guaranteed prize pool will be held in the game of the week format, which will end with the big Game of the Week tournament with a guaranteed prize pool of $20,000 every Sunday at 15:30 ET.

The current Game of the Week is NL 5 Card Draw.

game of the week

For more information visit Full Tilt Poker’s Game of The Week