Ladbrokes in 2009 will change its approach to the traditional WSOP package.
This year, the aim of Ladbrokes is to give as many poker players as possible the opportunity to go to Las Vegas and be part of the World’s biggest poker event. They will compete in at least 3 Main Event satellites, enjoy the Vegas nightlife in true Ladbrokes style, and hopefully one of them will emerge as a Ladbrokes Poker winner for a second consecutive year.
That is right, not only do you get the chance to play for probably some of the biggest cash prizes you will see in your life, but you also get to live the experience, and the glamor, associated with success in poker.
With this in mind, Ladbrokes has created the $5,000 Vegas Dream Package, which consists of the following:
- 7 nights’ accommodation for two in Las Vegas in the week the Main Event commences.
- Staying on the Strip at the luxurious Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Free extension for all Vegas Dream satellite winners who make Day 2.
- $2,000 travel expenses
- $1,050 Buy-In to Vegas Dream Satellite – Caesars Palace Card Room
- Top 10% win $10,000 Main Event Buy-In
- $ 220 Second Chance Satellite – Venue TBC
- Two added Main Event Buy-In’s
- $110 Last Chance Satellite – Binion’s Casino
- Added Main Event Buy-In for highest Team Ladbrokes finisher
- Exclusive Ladbrokes social events, including 2 tickets to the Ladbrokes Vegas Dream Party at the spectacular roof top VooDoo Lounge.
- Coaching from Team Captains:
- Jon “Skalie” Kalmar – 2007 Final Table
- Steve “fivek” Davis – 2008 & 2006 Money Winner
- Vegas Dream Team merchandise
Vegas Dream Package winners will also enjoy the normal support of the Ladbrokes Event Team to help them make all the arrangements required to have a trip of a lifetime. This support will continue in Vegas, where you can draw on their contacts to get those exclusive show tickets or dinner reservations. It’s a once in a lifetime chance to be a real VIP, not just another face in the crowd, and Ladbrokes has gone out of their way to offer you this unique opportunity.
So what are you waiting for? Qualify today for just $6!
You can win a Vegas Dream package in the $550 Vegas Dream Weekly Finals that are being held every Wednesday evening until 10th June 2009.
You can qualify for the Weekly Finals through the $60 Daily Finals, which are fed by $6 & $10 satellites that are held each day.
All Vegas Dream satellites can be found in the Specials section of the MTT Lobby.
Here is a little known fact to cook your nugget: Peter Eastgate, the 2008 WSOP Main Event winner, was a Ladbrokes Qualifier! So this year, do not miss your chance to repeat his footsteps!