This is your chance to play in the largest online poker tournament in history, and be part of a Guinness World Record. World’s largest online poker site, PokerStars, is aiming to beat its own previous World Record of 35,000 players in one tournament, set in December 2008. And with a buy-in of just $1, it’s easy for everyone to take part.
Here’s what you need to know for the New Guinness World Record promotion:
* Sunday, July 19 at 14:10 ET
* $100,000 guaranteed prize pool
* $1 buy-in
* More players than PokerStars’ own previous World Record of 35,000, set December 28, 2008
* Registration is now open!
* Satellites available in a range of buy-ins
To find the tournament, go to the PokerStars Lobby and select ‘Tourney’ and ‘All’ or ‘Special’. You can also use the Tourney Filter in the Lobby to search for the tournament name. To use the Filter, open the PokerStars Lobby and enter a word or words from the tournament title. The Filter will then search all tournaments and provide you with the relevant results.
Just put up your buck and be ready to partake in history!