Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,288,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

*** The Official MAGAposting thread ***

Page 48 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,600 of 8909
  1. #3526
    More winning.

  2. #3527
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,597
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/20/p...doc/index.html

    tl;dr

    1. We need to keep our allies.
    2. We need to push back against China and Russia.
    3. I give up.
    "My views on treating allies with respect and also being clear-eyed about both malign actors and strategic competitors are strongly held and informed by over four decades of immersion in these issues. We must do everything possible to advance an international order that is most conducive to our security, prosperity and values, and we are strengthened in this effort by the solidarity of our alliances.

    Because you have the right to have a Secretary of Defense whose views are better aligned with yours on these and other subjects, I believe it is right for me to step down from my position."

    We should not shoot ourselves in the foot, and we should create a lawful world. Since you don't agree, I'm out.
  3. #3528
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Not sure which one I love more. Him signing a blank piece of paper next to a comically large stack of folders while staunchly looking at the camera, or using an ms-paint mockup of "the wall" to underline how beautiful it would look.

    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...39448461987841
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...56868190834689
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  4. #3529
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    I have no idea how to combat senseless exclusionism.
    How do you encourage people to realize that the people coming across the border are literally no different than the people in their own extended family, who are already Americans?
    It's going to take a couple of generations because a people don't change their world view in a statistically significant way during their lifetime. It's not like americans have changed between Obama and Trump, but the far right was mobilized by fear, and the left was not. You're going to have a slingshot effect next election where a progressive candidate will annihilate whatever republican runs against him.

    From an outside perspective it looks like that at this point there can be no reasonable doubt that Trump is acting in the interest of Russia and SA. The way the pullout of Syria was handled makes no sense. If you're going to pull out, why not at least discuss it with the Pentagon... unless you were on the phone with Erdogan and he said: We'll cover up for your buddies in SA, and all we want in return is a small blood offering of 30,000 Kurds.

    The US is not acting as a sovereign nation and the reason is that the POTUS holds too much power and lacks the necessary checks and balances, and there's no easy way out.
    Last edited by oskar; 12-22-2018 at 06:29 AM.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  5. #3530
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Every day since the shutdown, T_D has upvoted this incomprehensible meme:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...rward_to_day2/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._here_we_come/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._here_we_come/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ady_for_day_6/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ady_for_day_7/

    Meanwhile at Fox News, on every video related to the shutdown, the top voted comments are "keep it shut down" (why) and "close the border!" (to what end)

    I want to find one Trumple to explain to me what the fuck they mean by any of this? What do they think is going to happen? How do they imagine Trump's going to come out ahead in this?
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  6. #3531
    Wuf's finger must be getting sore by now!


    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Meanwhile at Fox News, on every video related to the shutdown, the top voted comments are "keep it shut down" (why)
    Someone whose initials are JDT floated the idea that the money "saved" by the shutdown could be used to fund the wall. 'Cause all those gov't employees will just forget they haven't been paid while the shutdown is on and you know, then you use that money to build The Wall.

    I mean Plan A was to get Mexico to pay for it. Frankly, this new Plan B seems more likely to succeed.


    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    and "close the border!" (to what end)
    To keep out the baby rapists until they can build The Wall ldo?


    Also,

    DvODUegUUAAXY2R.jpg
  7. #3532
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    I know you're the wrong person to ask because you're not a free thinker, but if closing the border keeps out all the baddies, what do they need the wall for?

    I have am aware of the meme that it's a good thing the government is shut down because it's not needed. With one of the branches getting their paychecks suspended being border security, and the shutdown being about border security, it is hard for me to see how this is anything but fucking retarded.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  8. #3533
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    I have am aware of the meme that it's a good thing the government is shut down because it's not needed. With one of the branches getting their paychecks suspended being border security, and the shutdown being about border security, it is hard for me to see how this is anything but fucking retarded.
    You don't pay anyone until you have $30b saved up then you declare the government bankrupt, but secretly keep the money and build the Wall with the money you scammed from the gov't employees.

    Then, you don't pay the company you hired to build the Wall, but send the bill to Mexico. And if they don't pay, so what? it's not your money anyways.

    And with the $30b you kept, you build those hotels in Russia you've been planning since 2016.

    And then when you get impeached, or lose in 2020, you declare the investiation a Witch Hunt and/or the election rigged. Then sit back and watch the ratings soar!
  9. #3534
    So, two refugee (or "economic migrant") kids have died now in US concentration camps. The second one here had 103F fever, obviously an infection of some sort (turns out it was 'flu), wasn't treated, but was sent back to the concentration camp to possibly infect other people and died.

    Himmler would have been proud.

  10. #3535
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    I decided to ask the question in the obvious place with the swift result of:
    You've been banned from participating in r/AskThe_Donald
    Literally just asked what the meme was about and what result they are imagining will come from the shutdown. That was my first post on that sub.

    The only other sub I've ever been banned from is /r/conservative - I have zero posts on /r/conservative. I was banned after I reported a nazi sympathizer to the mods.

    At least online the 30 Trump percent are literally this crowd:



    If you think they care about dead brown children, I think you're gravely mistaken.
    Last edited by oskar; 12-28-2018 at 07:12 PM.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  11. #3536
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  12. #3537
    Why do you actually care what a fringe group of asshats think or post on the internet? Your caring about the situation is probably as bad as people who give "thoughts and prayers" but do fuck all else. You're just advertising these groups and doing them absolutely no harm.

    Example, do you actually think that Stefan, whoever that is, actually believes that? Or do you think it's just a good twitter post to incite tonnes of white working class people who feel like they are ignored and having everything taken away from them? In turn furthering his own agenda to make money from this group of people?

    My guess is the latter.
    Last edited by Savy; 12-28-2018 at 07:37 PM.
  13. #3538
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    I asked the mods to clarify the reason for my ban. Got more banned:
    You have been temporarily muted from r/AskThe_Donald. You will not be able to message the moderators of r/AskThe_Donald for 72 hours.
    Last edited by oskar; 12-28-2018 at 07:53 PM.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  14. #3539
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Why do you actually care what a fringe group of asshats think or post on the internet?
    It's entertainment. As far as advertising them. Like 5 people read this, so...
    If I was american I'd feel like I had a duty to get active politically because it looks like it's really going to be rough, but then again I should probably be active politically in my own country, but even here it's just too fucking retarded. I can't deal with it.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  15. #3540
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    I think in the short term to drive change you can only mobilize your base. I don't see any way you could possibly turn someone who is still a Trump supporter. These people are lost.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  16. #3541
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    It's entertainment. As far as advertising them. Like 5 people read this, so...
    If I was american I'd feel like I had a duty to get active politically because it looks like it's really going to be rough, but then again I should probably be active politically in my own country, but even here it's just too fucking retarded. I can't deal with it.
    Yeah but now I know who Stefan Molyneux is and when you're only reaching 5 people that's a bad outcome.
  17. #3542
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    https://youtu.be/D7jYwXIwnlU?t=295
    Here he is, having a cry because of how proud he is to be white.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  18. #3543
    Quote Originally Posted by Savy View Post
    Yeah but now I know who Stefan Molyneux is and when you're only reaching 5 people that's a bad outcome.
    What is your point?

    Does someone mocking a guy's retarded beliefs make you wanna follow him and take on his retarded beliefs and be a retard too?
  19. #3544
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    I asked the mods to clarify the reason for my ban. Got more banned:
    this made me lol.

    I almost want to get on T_D but I feel like just reading it will make me lose about 50 IQ points.

    Also, you just told Savy about T_D; now he's going to turn into a Nazi. Hope you're proud of yourself.
  20. #3545
    I nodded in approval at that comment from Stefan, in the two minutes it's been since I read it I've already visited 15 Nazi websites and shaven my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  21. #3546
    He does have a point. There are a lot of people who think it's literally impossible to be racist to a white person, which is beautifully ironic, since it's usually left wing people who despise racism, and they are being racist without even realising it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  22. #3547
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    There are a lot of people who think it's literally impossible to be racist to a white person,
    I have never met such an imbecile (but if you point me to their website, I will soon take on their beliefs as my own).
  23. #3548
    Do you recognise the point this Stefan imbecile is making? That selectively deciding which race of people you will protect from racism and which ones you won't is... racist?
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  24. #3549
    Also, if you want to find people who think you can't be racist to a white person, spend an hour or so on Twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
  25. #3550
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    You'll never guess who Stefan thinks is responsible for the 2008 housing crisis!

    https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/s...68440826314752
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  26. #3551
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Also, if you want to find people who think you can't be racist to a white person, spend an hour or so on Twitter.
    Sure, but are those people cultural icons? Do they have a significant following? Molyneux has almost a million subscribers on youtube. That is a lot for anyone. It is especially a lot for a racist old man who almost exclusively makes videos about how black people are stupid.
    Last edited by oskar; 12-29-2018 at 05:35 AM.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  27. #3552
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Do you recognise the point this Stefan imbecile is making? That selectively deciding which race of people you will protect from racism and which ones you won't is... racist?
    I didn't read him because I was afraid I would become a Nazi.

    But otherwise you're absolutely right.
  28. #3553
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    Also, if you want to find people who think you can't be racist to a white person, spend an hour or so on Twitter.
    What if I don't want to? I've spent many hours on twitter and funnily enough those people don't come up on my feed.
  29. #3554
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBonga View Post
    I nodded in approval at that comment from Stefan, in the two minutes it's been since I read it I've already visited 15 Nazi websites and shaven my head.
    Shit, I did shave my head recently too.

    This twitter pushing an agenda is scary considering I don't even use twitter.
  30. #3555
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    It is especially a lot for a racist old man who almost exclusively makes videos about how black people are stupid.
    Intellectually and taken out of context, it's a fair question whether or not there are racial differences in IQ. Morally, however, it's a stupid question because even if you could somehow tease out all the extraneous variables like socioeconomic status, education, etc., that go into IQ, and find a tiny difference, there's absolutely no constructive use for that information.

    IOW, are you going to say 'well after extensive carefully balanced analysis, we found purple people have, on average, a 3 IQ point advantage over green people. Therefore, if we draw a random person from each group, it's 52% probable that the purple one will be smarter than the green one.' What you can do with that information that's going to benefit society?

    But, if you're purple and you've been exploiting and mistreating green people for centuries, and it seems likely that green people are much better, on average, at athletics than purple people then you can use that info to justify your racism, even though the difference is tiny and the overlap in distributions is huge. This might make you feel better about being an uncoordinated weakling I guess.

    Moreover, if there is a measured difference in IQ that you can't isolate from extraneous variables, as there is currently, and you use that to justify your racism, that's not only intellectually bankrupt, it's also morally indefensible. You simply don't have enough information to draw a scientific conclusion, but are just arguing for what you hope is true because it will support your racism.
  31. #3556
    Quote Originally Posted by Savy View Post
    Shit, I did shave my head recently too.

    This twitter pushing an agenda is scary considering I don't even use twitter.
    You gotta stop reading Oskar's posts. He's creating a world full of monsters.
  32. #3557
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    I do materialize evil sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    IQ
    Yup that's exactly what I find so entertaining about the IQ argument. It falls flat on its face the moment you just think one step ahead what the implications are.
    Like when molyneux says: the housing crash happened because they lent money to black people and black people are stupid.

    What I like to do is make a million concessions that make no sense but that aren't even relevant to the core argument. Let's say if you lend stupid people money, that's going to lead to a market crash that leads to trillion dollar corporate welfare. Let's say black people are on average more stupid than whites by a significant margin regardless of education, location and socioeconomic status.
    Color is still not the best identifier of low IQ. Education is... or let's go straight to IQ test. If that's your argument: low IQ people need to be discriminated against to save the country from banks needing a bailout, then discriminate against low-IQ people! Why are we not suggesting that? Because the argument never was about IQ, it's about whites being superior. You never wanted stupid white people not to get loans. But the moment I say that, I'm "pulling the race card."
    Last edited by oskar; 12-29-2018 at 11:46 AM.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  33. #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    You gotta stop reading Oskar's posts. He's creating a world full of monsters.
    Off his wiki page FOO sounds like a reasonable thing which is obvious and a stateless society seems pretty good to me too. Just need to start hating people who are either not white or not men and I'm good to go.

    I want to know how this FOO stuff is a cult.
  34. #3559
    Quote Originally Posted by Savy View Post
    Off his wiki page FOO sounds like a reasonable thing ....
    Oskar has a Wiki page? It's even worse than I thought!
  35. #3560
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,597
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    Meanwhile at Fox News, on every video related to the shutdown, the top voted comments are "keep it shut down" (why) and "close the border!" (to what end)
    BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!

    Who's looking at the border if the gubmint is shut down? Those are gubmint jobs, you idiots.
  36. #3561
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,597
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    It's entertainment. As far as advertising them. Like 5 people read this, so...
    If I was american I'd feel like I had a duty to get active politically because it looks like it's really going to be rough, but then again I should probably be active politically in my own country, but even here it's just too fucking retarded. I can't deal with it.
    I actually think it's this level of political interaction that causes America's problems. It's all reactionary outrage, then head in sand, then repeat.

    Trump is in office because the Reps felt like they weren't being listened to or addressed by the Obama administration. Obama was in office because Dems felt the same way about Bush 2. Bush 2 'cause Clinton... Clinton 'cause Bush 1.

    People get all complacent after they vote, as if that person is anything other than another politician with their own goals and agendas. The solution (I suspect) is to stop trusting the people you vote for, not to vote against people you distrust.
  37. #3562
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Jeanine Pirro addressing Trump on live TV is something out of an Ed Wood movie:

    https://youtu.be/UQbVKUiD_2E?t=411
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  38. #3563
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    I actually think it's this level of political interaction that causes America's problems. It's all reactionary outrage, then head in sand, then repeat.

    Trump is in office because the Reps felt like they weren't being listened to or addressed by the Obama administration. Obama was in office because Dems felt the same way about Bush 2. Bush 2 'cause Clinton... Clinton 'cause Bush 1.

    People get all complacent after they vote, as if that person is anything other than another politician with their own goals and agendas. The solution (I suspect) is to stop trusting the people you vote for, not to vote against people you distrust.
    I'm just puzzled by the lack of immediate reaction. Sure there were some protests when Sessions was fired... Within my lifetime, I've seen Seattle burn for less than that. I literally remember who it was that came up to me and showed me a paper and said: This is the town Nirvana is from! - because it was 1999 and if you were a teenager in 1999, that's how you did geography. I had to look up what that was about. Some WTO shit. Don't even care.
    Right now you have a dog whistling racist in the white house who is without any reasonable doubt acting on behalf of hostile nations. And the best you can do is a sign that says "this is not my president." At least burn a fucking car down. Burn down an expensive one, they're more likely to be insured... make a point, don't be an asshole.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  39. #3564
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,597
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    You make an interesting point.
    I was living in Seattle in '99, and working downtown at the Westin Hotel, where some of the bigwigs in the WTO conference were staying (including Bill Gates, if the rumors were true). The WTO protests were a fucking hassle. Most of the protesters were literally wearing GAP and Banana Republic clothing while protesting. Hypocrites. Some of them were protesting WTO, but plenty of them were just in the crowds participating in a big clusterfuck.
    The police response was pretty bad. If you actually lived downtown, you had to sneak past "curfew" lines just to get home. I had a friend get shot with a plastic bullet just trying to get home after a night out drinking. Those things are no joke. They're non-lethal, but hurt like hell and leave a 3 inch bruise (on torso.. prob. varies).
    After curfew, the police were shooting tear gas at peaceful protesters, forcing them out of the downtown area - into residential neighborhoods. Well, now people who were trying to sleep are out in the streets protesting the cops, not WTO. Then the cops tear gas again, and now people who weren't out of their houses yet are literally forced into the streets to retreat from the tear gas. My friends and I were bouncing to each others apartments every night to get away from the smell of tear gas.
    Not much of the protests I saw were about the WTO. They started that way, small, but the police response was bad and caused the situation to escalate.
  40. #3565
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    BUT! We never heard of that WTO thing again, thus solving the problem once and for all.

    Actually what restores my faith a little bit is that the most popular topic on pro trump sites is how their friends and family have stopped talking to them. It makes me happy every time a new one of those topics pops up

    I enjoy reading the FOX news comment sections. Most popular topics: AOC wore an expensive suit once - lol hypocrisy amirite!
    And also: Obama built a 10ft wall around his mansion, we learned it from Trump tweets - also hypocrisy, because we don't even bother to fact check someone who averages 15 lies a day.

    Fox even ran a story on the tweet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9U4qD4wTg8
    They must have fact checked it, so they ran the story as "Trump tweeted." not to be liable I guess. You must have zero conscience - knowing you're the only network the president doesn't call "fake news" and you knowingly report fake news to help the president. Amazing stuff.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  41. #3566
    Oh shit, the wall is only going to cost $5b now. Before it was $30b? I guess he got a discount using his wiley wile. Or is he settling for building only 1/6 of it?
  42. #3567
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,597
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    FWIW, a 1-foot wall will do as much as a 20 foot wall, IMO.
    It's a symbol more than an impediment.
    I am less than 20 feet from a 20 foot ladder. Longer ladders are available. You don't even have to buy them. They're made from sticks.
  43. #3568
    I thought maybe he was just going to build the frame of the Wall to save money.
  44. #3569
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,597
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    The cost of the wall has got to be minuscule compared to the cost of staffing the wall with border control agents.
    A wall without guards isn't stopping too many people.

    Has anyone heard a politician talk about the manpower needed to make the wall effective? Not maintenance personnel, but actual trained guards?
  45. #3570
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    The cost of the wall has got to be minuscule compared to the cost of staffing the wall with border control agents.
    A wall without guards isn't stopping too many people.

    Has anyone heard a politician talk about the manpower needed to make the wall effective? Not maintenance personnel, but actual trained guards?
    Shouldn't they need fewer trained guards if they have a wall? Otherwise what's the point?
  46. #3571
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ew_year_pedes/

    This meme took a nosedive. There's no day 11.

    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  47. #3572
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,597
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    Shouldn't they need fewer trained guards if they have a wall? Otherwise what's the point?
    Theoretically... if the wall slows people down so a patrol covers more ground while maintaining enough surveillance to catch people, then fewer guards are needed, but... a 20 foot wall?

    If you have a ladder and a rope, that's not slowing you down at all, and if you know the wall is there... then whether ladders or something else... you have a plan for that.
    Sure... people surprised to find a wall there will have a tough time of it... once.
  48. #3573
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    How has there not been a takeshi's castle style wall climbing show by now? Like one team has to build a wall, the other team has to scale it and at the end we take out a calculator and compare man hours and money spent.

    I also very much enjoy the new AOC dancing controversy. Like how can you even call yourself a politician if you're not obese and retarded. Or AT LEAST geriatric.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  49. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    How has there not been a takeshi's castle style wall climbing show by now? Like one team has to build a wall, the other team has to scale it and at the end we take out a calculator and compare man hours and money spent.
    This is genius.
  50. #3575
    Wow, this guy sounds awesome!

  51. #3576
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    "There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."

    That one got me.
    I'll give him one thing. Literally nobody quite understood how fucking stupid the entire republican voter base was before him. I believe he's still at 85% with republicans. *Scanners head explosion*
    I am excited about his prime time announcement. The_Donald has their collective assholes greased and ready for a state of emergency... which if Trump gets away with declaring a state of emergency, that's a fantastic shortcut to dictatorship. That's going to be so fun from a distance. I'll get so little work done tomorrow if that's the case. That would instantly turn this into my favorite season of Handmaid's Tale so far.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  52. #3577
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    I'll give him one thing. Literally nobody quite understood how fucking stupid the entire republican voter base was before him.
    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    I believe he's still at 85% with republicans. *Scanners head explosion*
    My guess is it has something to do with 35% of any given population being made up of racists and/or gullible fools.


    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    I am excited about his prime time announcement. The_Donald has their collective assholes greased and ready for a state of emergency... which if Trump gets away with declaring a state of emergency, that's a fantastic shortcut to dictatorship. That's going to be so fun from a distance. I'll get so little work done tomorrow if that's the case. That would instantly turn this into my favorite season of Handmaid's Tale so far.
    yeah, I'm looking forward to the season finale. I think that bunker ending I predicted is getting more and more likely.

    Speaking of which:



    "Wankstain!" lol
    Last edited by Poopadoop; 01-07-2019 at 07:38 PM.
  53. #3578
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    While this great meme will always be lost on me, I'll take every opportunity I can get to rewatch Bruno Ganz's brilliant performance in one of the greatest historic movies ever made. That man is a national treasure.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  54. #3579
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,597
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    I feel like I'm just starting to realize that Trump has figured out how to harness the power of anti-charisma... which no one ever told me was a thing...

    but then I realize that I have no idea what anti-charisma is even though that I just made it up... and it just nags at the back of my mind.

    800,000 unemployed over this shutdown... plenty of them being "asked" to work through the shutdown without pay...
    from a guy who says he's all about creating American jobs...
    and only 54% disapproval rating? (according to NYT)

    Just one question...
    Are we GA, yet? 'Cause all this MAGAing is stressing me out.

    So... how's your country doing?
  55. #3580
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    ... Bruno Ganz's brilliant performance in one of the greatest historic movies ever made. That man is a national treasure.
    How hard is it to just keep saying "Aaaarrrrrrghggghg!!" for 90 minutes? I guess your throat might get sore. I dunno, let's ask Banana. Oh wait, he's banned.
  56. #3581
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post

    So... how's your country doing?
    2nd biggest laughing stock in the world, fighting hard to make Brexit as painful as possible.
  57. #3582
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    While this great meme will always be lost on me
    It must be distracting if you understand German, and then the subtitles say something completely different.
  58. #3583
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,597
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    2nd biggest laughing stock in the world, fighting hard to make Brexit as painful as possible.
    I found out today you guys have your own sketch comedy over there. Someone mentioned wangernumb on a Minecraft forum and ... well ...
    It's a cute sketch.

    Funny how just about everything on American TV is American made, but other countries around the world watch a lot of American TV, too.
    IDK why it surprised me to hear people from other countries making Murican cultural references, but it always catches me off guard a bit.
    So IDK why I'm both surprised to know other countries are watching American TV, but also surprised to hear they have their own TV shows.

    It's not like there's any reason sketch comedy shouldn't be a worldwide phenomenon.

    Getting older... seems like I'm just realizing how dumb I am more and more.
  59. #3584
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar View Post
    I am excited about his prime time announcement. The_Donald has their collective assholes greased and ready for a state of emergency... which if Trump gets away with declaring a state of emergency, that's a fantastic shortcut to dictatorship.
    How did T_D take the bad news the revolution will have to wait?

    Somewhere in America, if you listen really closely, you can hear the gentle thud of 10000 semiautomatic rifles being put back in their cabinets...
  60. #3585
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,597
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    I don't think you realize just how much Americans like guns. Sure, we don't all have semi-automatic rifles, but plenty do.
    Actually, you may have me on the semi-autos. If you're talking pistols, though... it's hard to guess a good number, but I'd wager over 10% of people on the street in StL carry a pistol at least some of the time.

    ***
    So wrong.

    According to a 2015 study by the National Firearms Survey, 9 million Americans carry a handgun on their person in public at least once a month. That's less than 3%. The study did say the majority of people who answered affirmative to that question were middle-aged, white, conservative men living in the south.


    Still... 10k feels low.
  61. #3586
    ...and on this episode of Reality Star President, the whacko shouting news host of the natinoal fascist TV station tries to convince the President to declare a state of emergency. Complete with alarming stock footage of the border which makes the Mongol invasion look like a picnic.

    Also, interesting to note that the RSP expresses outrage at the suggestion that he's in league with the evil foreign power, but never actually denies it.


  62. #3587
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    So... how's your country doing?
    I don't pay attention. I'll start paying attention again when I notice people carrying flags or wearing uniform headwear. That always seems to be a bad sign of sorts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poopadoop View Post
    How did T_D take the bad news the revolution will have to wait?
    I can't get inside their head. I find it a bit worrying that they're clearly leaking into a lot of generation Z subreddits like livestreamfails where today's teens mirror the viewpoints of my grandparents on sexuality, relationships and race.

    At least Pelosi is taking it well:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN6F...youtu.be&t=200

    And you gotta love Cardi B:
    Last edited by oskar; 01-18-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  63. #3588
    I like how she worded that: "I don't think THE PRESIDENT would be that petty, do you?", to which the answer would normally be "no, of course not."

    Replace that with "I don't think TRUMP would be that petty, do you?" and she'd look kinda dumb.

    Its like if you say "the president is a wise man." it sounds ok. But if you say "Trump is a wise man." it sounds ridiculous even though you're talking about the same person.
  64. #3589
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    This is my favorite twitter thread of all time:
    https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/statu...29068102774784
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  65. #3590
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  66. #3591
    The only thing is that everyone who might watch that show already knows Trump is crooked as fuck and owes his nuts to Putin, and the people who don't know he's crooked as fuck and owes his nuts to Putin won't watch that show 'cause it isn't Fox.

    In other developments, rumour has it Trump is holding the shutdown not so he can get his precious Wall but to negotiate his way out of the presidency without going to jail. Either that or Mueller is about to pounce on Obama/Hillary/Soros/etc. and put them all away. It's hard to tell. The writers for this show are really good at keeping us guessing.
  67. #3592
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    It's possible that there is a strategic reason for the shutdown, but the way it went down it's hard to believe it was anything other than a temper tantrum. He doesn't need to be strategic with his base because they'll spin everything for him. As long as he stays in the spotlight, any story will be spun to be a win for the maga cause. Case in point:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...0_years_later/
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  68. #3593
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  69. #3594
    Jack Sawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,666
    Location
    Jack-high straight flush motherfucker
    Are we MAGA yet?
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...


    Cogito ergo sum

    VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
  70. #3595
    MadMojoMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,597
    Location
    St Louis, MO
    We're M-ing A so hard that you don't even realize how GA it is.
    You like small gov't? Then how's about no gov't? Better than you imagined, right?
  71. #3596
    How long do you have to stiff 2 million employees to get $5b?
  72. #3597
    CoccoBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,226
    Location
    Finding my game
    "The country's 21,656,200 government workers earned an average $51,340 per year, or $24.69 per hour, as of May 2012, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics."

    I did that for you, you calculate. That's actually a semi-interesting stat.
    Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

  73. #3598
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    This Rodger Stone clip didn't age well... or did it?
    https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/...79325216829442
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  74. #3599
    oskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    in ur accounts... confiscating ur funz
    Quote Originally Posted by CoccoBill View Post
    "The country's 21,656,200 government workers earned an average $51,340 per year, or $24.69 per hour, as of May 2012, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics."

    I did that for you, you calculate. That's actually a semi-interesting stat.
    Is it? That sounds reasonable to me.
    The strengh of a hero is defined by the weakness of his villains.
  75. #3600
    I love how everyone is crying about a wall while they enforce regime change in Venezuela.

    If America want to keep foreigners out, that's up to them. I have no idea why so many people from outside USA give a single shit about the wall.
    Meddling with the internal affairs of other nations, didn't they have a big fucking cry about that recently?

    USA are making war very likely in another country so they can maintain control of their oil.

    And people are crying about a fucking wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •