Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWerewolf Village

Werewolf 5 - Official Thread

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    the angel is also a villager really, so we need 6 of 5. we have 3 so far. I don't really know who to vote for though. I've been moving out of school and i'm driving to wyoming starting sunday, so i haven't been paying close attention, i'm guessing the same thing has happened to a lot of people (the moving out part).

i vote prozach i voted for him early on, i still think he's our best shot. he's bandwagon'd late a lot, etc. etc. sorry for the lack of effort but needing to get a ww every round from here on out is impossible imo given how little we still know. i'm only really sure of two other people being a villager, so that leaves 6 of 9 people i have no clue about.
    i betcha that i got something you ain't got, that's called courage, it don't come from no liquor bottle, it ain't scotch
    I vote Prozach
    Prozach since Fnord thinks so. Plus, I do remember people accusing him earlier.
    bluey - VILLAGER, killed by werewolves on Night 1
    chardrian - WEREWOLF, lynched on Day 2 (ensign_lee, flomo, Fnord, Greedo017, Jimmy Mac, kingnat, ProZachNation, Stealth69, XoteR)
    Demiparadigm
    DogOnMySide - VILLAGER, lynched on Day 1 (flomo, Fnord, gabe, Greedo017, grnydrowave2, Jimmy Mac, kingnat, Lukie, midas06, XoteR)
    ensign_lee voted for ProZachNation
    flomo - VILLAGER, killed by werewolves on Night 4
    Fnord voted for ProZachNation
    gabe - SEER, killed by werewolves on Night 2
    ggggggunitfan - VILLAGER, lynched on Day 5 (Demiparadigm, ensign_lee, ggggggunitfan, ProZachNation, Stealth69, vaks)
    Greedo017 voted for ProZachNation
    grnydrowave2
    Jimmy Mac - VILLAGER, killed by werewolves on Night 5
    kingnat - VILLAGER, killed by werewolves on Night 3
    Lukie - VILLAGER, lynched on Day 4 (Demiparadigm, ensign_lee, Fnord, ggggggunitfan, Greedo017, Jimmy Mac, Stealth69)
    midas06
    Miffed22001 - VILLAGER, killed by werewolves on Night 6
    ProZachNation (3 votes)
    Stealth69
    vaks
    XoteR - VILLAGER, lynched on Day 3 (Fnord, ggggggunitfan, Greedo017, Jimmy Mac, Lukie, midas06, Stealth69, vaks)

There are 5 villagers, 3 werewolves, and 1 angel left.

For a lynching to occur, a majority of 5 votes is required.
    Prozach

Didn't know this thread, or I, was still alive lol.

Although I think that Ensign Lee and fnord jumped on the bandwagon pretty quickly there...
    sorry ive been gone for a while, lots of stuff going on irl. and i guess if prozach is our best choice, then lets go on and lynch him and hope that hes a werewolf.
    Vote Prozach
    chardrian - WEREWOLF, lynched on Day 2 (ensign_lee, flomo, Fnord, Greedo017, Jimmy Mac, kingnat, ProZachNation, Stealth69, XoteR)
    Demiparadigm
    DogOnMySide - VILLAGER, lynched on Day 1 (flomo, Fnord, gabe, Greedo017, grnydrowave2, Jimmy Mac, kingnat, Lukie, midas06, XoteR)
    ggggggunitfan - VILLAGER, lynched on Day 5 (Demiparadigm, ensign_lee, ggggggunitfan, ProZachNation, Stealth69, vaks)
    grnydrowave2
    Lukie - VILLAGER, lynched on Day 4 (Demiparadigm, ensign_lee, Fnord, ggggggunitfan, Greedo017, Jimmy Mac, Stealth69)
    midas06 voted for ProZachNation
    ProZachNation (5 votes)
    Stealth69
    vaks voted for ProZachNation
    XoteR - VILLAGER, lynched on Day 3 (Fnord, ggggggunitfan, Greedo017, Jimmy Mac, Lukie, midas06, Stealth69, vaks)

The villagers tell ProZachNation that his girlfriend doesn't like him anymore, and without hesitation he commits emocide. ProZachNation was a VILLAGER.

Demiparadigm
    grnydrowave2
    midas06 voted for ProZachNation
    ProZachNation - VILLAGER, lynched on Day 6 (ensign_lee, Fnord, Greedo017, midas06, vaks)
    Stealth69
    vaks voted for ProZachNation

There are 4 villagers, 1 angel, and 3 werewolves left. If the wolves get a successful hit tonight, the villagers are at lynch-or-lose point for the rest of the game.

I await choices from the werewolf and the angel. Deadline for choices is 7pm EDT Sunday 21st May.
    Oh wtf?!?!!

Shit. We may as well vote for the people that haven't spoken, because it seems that everyone who's spoken has bene a villager.

Whenever, I get the chance vote stealth69, just because I haven't seen him post once.
    Ok. The deadline was today and it wasn't met, I guess. I thought this game would be fun, but this is f*#^ing ridiculous...

I quit...
    Quote Originally Posted by ensign_lee
    Ok. The deadline was today and it wasn't met, I guess. I thought this game would be fun, but this is f*#^ing ridiculous...

I quit...
    Cya.
    It is Day 7

The wolves have killed grnydrowave2. He was a VILLAGER.

Demiparadigm
    ensign_lee
    Fnord
    Greedo017
    grnydrowave2 - VILLAGER, killed by werewolves on Night 7
    midas06
    ProZachNation - VILLAGER, lynched on Day 6 (ensign_lee, Fnord, Greedo017, midas06, vaks)
    Stealth69
    vaks

The villagers are at lynch or lose point. There are 3 villagers, 3 werewolves, and 1 angel left.

For a majority, I require 4 votes.
    I vote Ensign Lee
    To win in poker you only need to be one step ahead of your opponents. Two steps may be detrimental.
    I also vote ensign lee
    Ok. Think about this. If I was a wolf, why would I be annoyed at the game going so slowly?

That being said, I guess it doesn't really matter, does it? You lynch me and you lynch the last villager for the WW's to win the game. Bad game, villagers.
    Reverse psychology obv.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas06
    Reverse psychology obv.
    How much you wanna bet? I'll lay 11 to win 10 that I'm not a werewolf at any price.

And last time we thought it was reverse psychology, we lynched a villager. So so much for that theory.
    Was that XoTeR? I thought we just lynched him cos he was Euro and we needed a bandwagon
    So who do you think we should lynch?
    To win in poker you only need to be one step ahead of your opponents. Two steps may be detrimental.
    Pelion
    donks, have fun being WW food
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhappy333
    I didn't think its Bold to bang some chick with my bro. but i guess so... thats +EV in my book.
    Prozach since Fnord thinks so. Plus, I do remember people accusing him earlier.
    Oh wtf?!?!!

Shit. We may as well vote for the people that haven't spoken, because it seems that everyone who's spoken has bene a villager.

Whenever, I get the chance vote stealth69, just because I haven't seen him post once.
    You sound kind of like a werewolf.

vote ensign_lee
    How much you wanna bet? I'll lay 11 to win 10 that I'm not a werewolf at any price.

And last time we thought it was reverse psychology, we lynched a villager. So so much for that theory.
    nice try....werewolf.
    vaks also seems to act like a wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demiparadigm
    So who do you think we should lynch?
    Quote Originally Posted by vaks

nice try....werewolf.
    So you'll take my bet then? How about I lay 220 to win 200 from you? I'm bluffing, right?

At any rate, I stand by my previous vote. Dwarfman: did you get it?
    Demiparadigm voted for ensign_lee
    ensign_lee (3 votes) voted for Stealth69
    Fnord
    Greedo017
    midas06 voted for ensign_lee
    Stealth69 (1 vote)
    vaks voted for ensign_lee
    I vote Demiparadigm
    Alright, guys. think about this.

Stealth69 I have't seen post pretty much ANYTHING in this thread. (If I'm wrong, somebody correct me and I'll retract thsi statement). However, he HAS voted for a bunch of people.

These two things indicate to me that he is a wolf. Now, if you want to lynch me and lose the game, then go ahead, but this is my logic.

ensign_lee
    i vote ensign_lee

gg

sorry that vote took so long, i left to drive from virginia to yellowstone park last sunday. i'm actually on the internet in the minneapolis airport right now. anyone who hasn't driven cross country should, its fun. avoid south dakota like the plague. and minnesota to a lesser extent.
    i betcha that i got something you ain't got, that's called courage, it don't come from no liquor bottle, it ain't scotch
    So ensign lee's busto?
    Demiparadigm (1 vote) voted for ensign_lee
    ensign_lee (4 votes) voted for Stealth69
    Fnord voted for Demiparadigm
    Greedo017 voted for ensign_lee
    midas06 voted for ensign_lee
    Stealth69 (1 vote)
    vaks voted for ensign_lee

ensign_lee is indeed busto. He was a VILLAGER

There are 2 villagers, 3 werewolves, and 1 angel left.

WEREWOLVES WIN

The remaining werewolves were Greedo017, midas06 and vaks.

The angel was Stealth69.

I was keeping a pretty spreadsheet of the game stats as we went along, I'll put this up on my server for all to see soon.
    Way to go, dipshits...
    Best WW team evar?
    Quote Originally Posted by midas06
    Best WW team evar?
    Yes, I suppose so, seeing as you're hte only team to have won.
    i would just like to say that i have never lost, i take donations at wahoo2006 on party kthx
    owned...
    I WIN!!!
    http://chardrian.blogspot.com
    come check out my training videos at pokerpwnage.com
    lets play again!
    LOL OPERATIONS
    Werewolf sucks

and so does bigred LOL
    lol bump

some n00bs need to read this!!!!!
    lol bump

some n00bs need to read this!!!!!