Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFull Ring NL Hold'em

$100 weak sauce?

Default $100 weak sauce?

opp. is 16/6/4.0x after 100 hands. He thought for a long time before calling the flop raise then insta bet this. good stuff?

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)

UTG+2 ($62.83)
    MP1 ($120.65)
    MP2 ($49.05)
    MP3 ($29)
    CO ($63.41)
    Hero ($118.45)
    SB ($88.17)
    BB ($126.30)
    UTG ($83.10)
    UTG+1 ($123.60)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9, 6. SB posts a blind of $0.50.
    2 folds, UTG+2 calls $1, 4 folds, Hero calls $1, SB (poster) completes, BB checks.

Flop: ($4) 9, 6, J (4 players)
    SB bets $3, BB folds, UTG+2 calls $3, Hero raises to $12, SB calls $9, UTG+2 folds.

Turn: ($31) 5 (2 players)
    SB bets $20, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $51
    Did the 5 create a straight for him with his 10q?

Hahahah JK.

Whyd u fold, what did u put him on? Players do bet their drawing hands, heck even AJ. Maybe he wanted to see if a K Q came off on turn.
    30%

Still looking for my royal flush.
    It's a weak fold, but I wouldn't give him action either.
    i agree with fnord... It's pointless to putat least half your stack in (by the river) the pot? I bet he had J5, 87 would also make a lot of sense.

Don't get me wrong, it is plausible that he has a top pair hand like KJ or AJ, or some other hand you are beating. But why are you going to risk a lot of money with the like 8th nuts in a small pot? Nice fold.

Question... Did i read 4.0 AF!? Isn't that ridiculously aggressive?
    "opp. is 16/6/4.0x after 100 hands. He thought for a long time before calling the flop raise then insta bet this. good stuff?"

this probably means he has a set
    he could also have AJ or 78
    I like the fold
    My bankroll is the amount of money I would spend or lose before I got a job. It is calculated by adding my net worth to whatever I can borrow.
    a little town called none of your goddamn business
    looks good to me

he probably has a better two pair
    a big redonk on the turn like that usually means a big hand. good fold, i usually cant do it.

but i see a J on the turn a lot in this situation too
    Oldest TerryBlog (the good ole days): http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...oker-40661.htm

Older TerryBlog (failed attempt #1):
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...887&highlight=
    Quote Originally Posted by Massimo
    i agree with fnord... It's pointless to putat least half your stack in (by the river) the pot? I bet he had J5, 87 would also make a lot of sense.

Don't get me wrong, it is plausible that he has a top pair hand like KJ or AJ, or some other hand you are beating. But why are you going to risk a lot of money with the like 8th nuts in a small pot? Nice fold.

Question... Did i read 4.0 AF!? Isn't that ridiculously aggressive?
    Your thoughts were exactly what I was thinking during the hand. He was 4af but there isn't all that many flops for somebody this tight with this amount of hands.