Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Feedback and Announcements

Forum Down for Maintenance on February 27 @ 9 PM ET

Exclamation Forum Down for Maintenance on February 27 @ 9 PM ET

Greetings, fellow FTR members.

We will be performing some long overdue upgrades to the forum this week by updating to the latest version of vBulletin.

We will be starting around 10:00 PM ET and expect the process to take 2-4 hours to complete. During this time, the forum will be locked and inaccessible.

It should be mentioned that the forum is going to look a lot different than you're used to. This is because styles cannot be transferred over from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5. We will make some style changes to make everything look more familiar, but it will look more like you see here: https://forum.vbulletin.com/

Let us know if you have any questions.

--

Edit: Due to technical issues, we had to reschedule. We will now be performing the upgrade on Thursday, February 27 at 9:00 PM ET.
    Last edited by givememyleg; 02-26-2020 at 01:59 PM.
    I hate change.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    You can find any pattern you want to any level of precision you want, if you're prepared to ignore enough data.
    Bye bye old forum, I'll miss you xxx
    ongies gonna ong
    We ran into some technical issues last night, so this has been postponed until next week.
    technical issues
    My money is on someone writing the wrong date in their diary.

Or a hangover.
    ongies gonna ong
    Due to technical issues, we had to reschedule. We will now be performing the upgrade on Thursday, February 27 at 9:00 PM ET.
    what happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    what happened?
    Sorry, more technical issues.

Planning on trying again tonight (3/3/20) or tomorrow (3/4/20).
    Okay, the forum has been upgraded to 4.2.5. This is one step closer to the latest version of vBulletin 5. We kept running into all sorts of problems when going straight into vB5, so have settled on the last release of vB4 for now.

Please let me know if notice any bugs or other issues.

Also, please let me know if the edit/quick reply/etc bugs are resolved or still present.
    test