Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Feedback and Announcements

Forum Down for Maintenance Friday Dec 13 at 12:00 ET (Upgrade Complete)

Exclamation Forum Down for Maintenance Friday Dec 13 at 12:00 ET (Upgrade Complete)

We will be running some maintenance on the forum Friday around 12:00 ET. During this time the forums will be locked and inaccessible. Downtime should be 1 hour or so and when we're back up, you shouldn't notice any major differences.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

EDIT: And the upgraded is done. Please post any bugs or issues you find in this thread.

test edit 2
    Last edited by givememyleg; 12-18-2013 at 01:50 AM.
    Will be happening soon!
    Fucking friday the 13th. We are in the middle of a WW game too. This could be an issue with the timing of our end of day
    hey hi hello guten tag
    test
    Re-opening shortly.
    Member profiles look funky, working on that.

Quick reply isn't working as well as it used to and style should be updated.

If anyone else notices any issues, please reply here to let us know.
    Dynamic style (full screen width) has to be disabled momentarily. Only Fixed Width is available for now. (sorry jyms)
    aaaaaaaaaaand we're back.
    i am a new member password plz
    Quote Originally Posted by gmmlnewtest View Post
    i am a new member password plz
    lol. Filter didn't work
    This thread doesn't open - http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...ls-196627.html

Takes me to a page with the maintenance announcement.
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerforum/ takes to maintenance announcement
    F5
    Hard refresh worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    F5
    yeah, guys if you are still seeing the maintenance message press ctrl+f5 to hard refresh. should fix it. if not, you may have to clear your cache.
    EDITED POST.

Can be deleted.
    Last edited by Cobra_1878; 12-14-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    Currently grinding live cash games. Life is good.
    WHATS THE PASSWORD FOR FREEROLL
    LOL OPERATIONS
    Clicking on the main search up by the banners is giving me some odd copy at the top of the page.

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

XP and Firefox
    I can't find the "delete bigred" button I suggested.

@jyms, I get that, too. Firefox.
    forum looks fantastic nice colours, haven't found any issues yet. well put together guys
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    Clicking on the main search up by the banners is giving me some odd copy at the top of the page.

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

XP and Firefox
    yep, i get it too. checking it out.
    I was gone for 4 days or w/e, might want to change the maintenance note to suggest F5/clear cache.
    Quote Originally Posted by drmcboy View Post
    I was gone for 4 days or w/e, might want to change the maintenance note to suggest F5/clear cache.
    Yeah, good idea. Definitely will add that next time we display the message.
    Search should be fixed.
    test post, please ignore.