Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

Starting a new Party Poker Account

Badrokk Guest

Default Starting a new Party Poker Account

Hi all,

A quick question about Party Poker and signing up for a real money account. I've never done any sort of online gaming before (not counting Warcraft III and the like). Aftering playing with 'Play Money' for a bit to get the hang of the interface, I tried to deposit some money via credit card. It said my bank rejected the transaction, based on the fact that they might have rules against Egaming transaction. I know the CC is valid, since i pay for everything in my life with it.

So the question is, having never used any of the other online transactions methods before, what is the next best way(s) of depositing? What do other people do usually?

Thanks
    Badrokk Guest

Hi all,

A quick question about Party Poker and signing up for a real money account. I've never done any sort of online gaming before (not counting Warcraft III and the like). Aftering playing with 'Play Money' for a bit to get the hang of the interface, I tried to deposit some money via credit card. It said my bank rejected the transaction, based on the fact that they might have rules against Egaming transaction. I know the CC is valid, since i pay for everything in my life with it.

So the question is, having never used any of the other online transactions methods before, what is the next best way(s) of depositing? What do other people do usually?

Thanks
    Badrokk Guest

Hi all,

Thanks
    Badrokk Guest

Hi all,

Thanks
    Badrokk Guest

Hi all,

Thanks
    Badrokk Guest

Hi all,

Thanks
    Some banks will block transactions from "gambling" sites. Mine is one of them.

I ended up using Neteller, but i have to pay a Fee to get my money into the neteller account. so it costs me a few more dollars to make my deposits.

Luckily I've won enough to Cover the few extra dollars.

I ended up using Neteller, but i have to pay a Fee to get my money into the neteller account. so it costs me a few more dollars to make my deposits.

If you have checking account, using IGM is the easiest way.

You put in your banking number and routing number (found on any of your checks)...

Then you wait a day or so. Two small deposits (<$1) will show up in your account.

Once you verify these amounts with IGM, you can transfer money INSTANTENOUSLY from your checking out to Party Poker and back.

And it's FREE.

You put in your banking number and routing number (found on any of your checks)...

Then you wait a day or so. Two small deposits (<$1) will show up in your account.

Once you verify these amounts with IGM, you can transfer money INSTANTENOUSLY from your checking out to Party Poker and back.

And it's FREE.

And it's FREE.

And it's FREE.

And it's FREE.

And it's FREE.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeddie

And it's FREE.
    Aye, that's what I use as well.
    if you really want to use a credit card only, you can try the global connect card option.
    i'll try igm next then thanks
    [Moved from Hold'em Strategies]