Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

deposit bonus

Ragingguitarist18 Guest

Default deposit bonus

hi, ive been playing at partypoker for a while, but with play chips and have finally decided to play with real money. Will I still be able to get the 20% bonus?
    Ragingguitarist18 Guest

Default deposit bonus

hi, ive been playing at partypoker for a while, but with play chips and have finally decided to play with real money. Will I still be able to get the 20% bonus?
    Ragingguitarist18 Guest

Default deposit bonus

Ragingguitarist18 Guest

Default deposit bonus

Ragingguitarist18 Guest

Default deposit bonus

Ragingguitarist18 Guest

Default deposit bonus

Default Re: deposit bonus

Yup

Yup

Yup

Yup

Yup

Yup
    emm I don't think it gave me anything, i deposited 50
    Go to Banking, then Cashier, under the Real Money tab, at the bottom, you should see Bonus Account with the bonus dollars there. After you've played so many hands, that amount will get released to you.
    Go to Banking, then Cashier, under the Real Money tab, at the bottom, you should see Bonus Account with the bonus dollars there. After you've played so many hands, that amount will get released to you.
    it says 0 $
    it says 0 $
    it says 0 $
    it says 0 $
    it says 0 $
    it says 0 $
    I would send them an email and ask what is going on. The email address I have is info @ partypoker.com. When I signed up in Januray I was told that I had to play 500 raked hands before a certain date or the bonus would expire. The wording is below.

"Congratulations! You have been awarded a bonus amount of $100 and the money has been added into your Bonus account. All you need to do now is to play 500 raked hands and the bonus amount will be released to your Real money account.

The bonus offer expires on 07-FEB-04 23:59 EST. Hence, you have to play these hands by 07-FEB-04 23:59 EST. Otherwise, we will be forced to claim it back from your Bonus account. For more details and disclaimer, click here

Hope you are having an exciting time playing at PartyPoker.com Do check the latest promotions in News and Events section of our website.

If you have any questions, please email us. "

I don't understand why they would penalize people for using play money to get comfortable with things. Let us know what they say.
    I would send them an email and ask what is going on. The email address I have is info @ partypoker.com. When I signed up in Januray I was told that I had to play 500 raked hands before a certain date or the bonus would expire. The wording is below.

"Congratulations! You have been awarded a bonus amount of $100 and the money has been added into your Bonus account. All you need to do now is to play 500 raked hands and the bonus amount will be released to your Real money account.

The bonus offer expires on 07-FEB-04 23:59 EST. Hence, you have to play these hands by 07-FEB-04 23:59 EST. Otherwise, we will be forced to claim it back from your Bonus account. For more details and disclaimer, click here

Hope you are having an exciting time playing at PartyPoker.com Do check the latest promotions in News and Events section of our website.

I don't understand why they would penalize people for using play money to get comfortable with things. Let us know what they say.

ah, It probably expired on me, maybe I should have started with a new account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingguitarist18
    I would still send them an email even if you think it expired. Since you only deposited $50, the 20% bonus only comes to $10 but it is still better than nothing. They should be able to explain what happenned.
    I would still send them an email even if you think it expired. Since you only deposited $50, the 20% bonus only comes to $10 but it is still better than nothing. They should be able to explain what happenned.
    Has PartyPoker done a redeposit bonus lately? I know before they did one using EXCITE20, but I haven't received an email about one since like December.
    Has PartyPoker done a redeposit bonus lately? I know before they did one using EXCITE20, but I haven't received an email about one since like December.
    FYI

I did a BIGPLAY($25 bonus w/ a $50 buy) bonus at PP and it didn't take also. I called them and at first they said that I didn't put the code in(which I did). Then, they said that since I opened the account a month ago(I was using playmoney to get used to the interface) and didn't enter the code then that I was not elligle. I said that was crap and asked to talk to a supervisor and was given the bonus.

Over the next two days I played my 125 raked hands and got my bonus and then the next day I lost my $25 bonus.

But what the hell i got 25 bucks worth of playing experience.
    I've had problems iwth that too..

I had a friend sign up through an affiliat link i setup and they said that he didn't do it right and he didn't get his bonus and I didn't get mine.. ugh. .go figure..