Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

things that tilt you

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,275 of 1653
    Quote Originally Posted by hellabelly2 View Post
    things that tilt me .... when they reward chasers i hate when they take it to the river and hit
    People that don't realize why this is a good thing and whine about it.

Also people who state "things that tilt me" in the things that tilt me thread.
    “Right thoughts produce right actions and right actions produce work which will be a material reflection for others to see of the serenity at the center of it all”

Put hero on a goddamn range part II- The 6max years

Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    start using your brain more and vagina less

Quote Originally Posted by kingnat View Post
    Members who's signature is a humorous quote about his/herself made by someone who is considered a notable member of the FTR community to give themselves a sense of belonging.
    the guy sitting next to me on the plane yesterday using a PC headset with mic to listen to music, wtf
    quality threads being forgotten about
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    watching hbo's "girls" and knowing that people really are that stupid
    watching hbo's "girls," identifying to an unsettling degree, and knowing that i really am that stupid.
    Free your mind and your ass will follow.
    Not having a car after 2 weeks of searching.

(Not having anything I want after I try a tiny bit)
    For some reason when adults talk in baby voices to pets...
    tiger snakes that scare the shit out of me when i'm out for a walk

Football players who wear gloves with short sleeved shirts. If you're fucking cold, put a long sleeved top on.
    The ad bar shown at the top of google searches take a split second longer to load than the search results. So often I get ready to click a link and that fucking thing pops up
    eczemer (not sure of spelling)
    The skin condition?

Oh: Idiots driving the speed limit in the passing lane.
    yah skin condition
    Quote Originally Posted by rpm View Post
    eczemer (not sure of spelling)
    Eczema. Had it all my life. If it's new to you pm me and I can probably lead you in a good direction for getting help instead of going on the wild goose chase of cures that won't help.

And yes, this tilts me too.
    “Right thoughts produce right actions and right actions produce work which will be a material reflection for others to see of the serenity at the center of it all”

Members who's signature is a humorous quote about his/herself made by someone who is considered a notable member of the FTR community to give themselves a sense of belonging.
    Survey popups on websites. I get "randomly selected" pretty much every time I visit some sites, and they use iframes over the content so you can't ignore them.

Similarly -- websites that use the same tactic on a time delay to try to get you to sign up for their newsletter.
    Quote Originally Posted by NightGizmo View Post
    Survey popups on websites. I get "randomly selected" pretty much every time I visit some sites, and they use iframes over the content so you can't ignore them.
    Pro-tip - Right click on the element, choose Inspect Element, hit Delete key. It's a couple steps but it's quicker than filling out their lame-ass survey, plus it has the added benefit of stickin' it to the man!

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by FTR_Paul View Post
    For some reason when adults talk in baby voices to pets...
    When adults talk in baby voice to babies.

How are the poor kids supposed to learn to speak properly if you do that?
    Virginity is like a bubble: one prick and it's all gone
    Ignoranus (n): A person who is stupid AND an assh*le
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_1878 View Post

Football players who wear gloves with short sleeved shirts. If you're fucking cold, put a long sleeved top on.
    Football players. With or without gloves.
    Virginity is like a bubble: one prick and it's all gone
    Ignoranus (n): A person who is stupid AND an assh*le
    Colleagues who have to have the last word in every email exchange. Especially when that last word is just 'ok' or 'thanks'.
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    yeah.
    But no seriously, even a one-word response shows that they read and acknowledged your last message, so i personally don't really see that as inappropriate in any way, unless you can give me a convincing example otherwise.

When two people who love to get the last word in are saying bye on the phone, now that's amusing. But I think everybody does it to some extent, the "Ok thanks so much, speak to you again soon." "likewise! have a nice day." "Thanks! Ok bye now." "Ok bye, take care". "You too!" "Thanks!"

I wonder how long this is allowed to go on before it's socially unacceptable, and likewise, how short is too short? I know one man who you'd be in the middle of a conversation with, and as soon as he's decided he's done with you he says "bye now." *click*.
    Meh, I don't even reply to most of the emails I get unless there's a good reason. You sent it to me, I got it, consider it done, now stop clogging my inbox. People spend way too much time in their email clients in general imo and I bet I could find some correlation between actual productivity and email usage.
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    i bet you could find actual studies on that without doing one yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    i bet you could find actual studies on that without doing one yourself
    That's actually what I meant, I guess it wasn't clear.

Before you say anything about my productivity I'm on lunch right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luco View Post
    Meh, I don't even reply to most of the emails I get unless there's a good reason. You sent it to me, I got it, consider it done, now stop clogging my inbox. People spend way too much time in their email clients in general imo and I bet I could find some correlation between actual productivity and email usage.
    I've never had a real office job, but my dad used to lecture me saying it ain't done until you've followed up to make sure the message was received. So in your case, you'd have my dad calling you up to make sure you got his email since you never replied to acknowledge.
    Yeah but there's a limit.
    True.
    I just remembered something else for the tilt thread:

non players posting in ww and telling people to lynch me
    *diabolical laffter*
    you take this WW to heart
    Yeah it didn't really tilt me, quite the opposite
    I imagine my productivity drops considerably when a werewolf game is on.

Thinking about the email thing reminds me of something I've learnt to do. Whenever anyone more senior than me gives me a remotely complicated task verbally I always email them stating exactly what they told me to do before I actually do it so they can't screw me later by saying "that's not what I told you to do".

And to keep on topic, it tilts me that I have to do that.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    Thinking about the email thing reminds me of something I've learnt to do. Whenever anyone more senior than me gives me a remotely complicated task verbally I always email them stating exactly what they told me to do before I actually do it so they can't screw me later by saying "that's not what I told you to do".

And to keep on topic, it tilts me that I have to do that.
    Whether I'm receiving instructions or delegating tasks I always wrap up with a clear, concise summary to avoid getting screwed
    it's fucking beautiful weather outside and i'm inside working instead of say, outside drinking beer.
    working really really hard as you can see.
    Yeah my lunch break finished an hour ago
    tilts me that I struggle to write directly and use 20 words where 5 will do
    aka i use too many words fml
    Quote Originally Posted by eugmac View Post
    When two people who love to get the last word in are saying bye on the phone, now that's amusing. But I think everybody does it to some extent, the "Ok thanks so much, speak to you again soon." "likewise! have a nice day." "Thanks! Ok bye now." "Ok bye, take care". "You too!" "Thanks!"
    Stop having Canadian friends. /problem
    If they were Canadian friends it would look more like this: "Sorry!" "Sorry!" "Sorry!" "Sorry" "Sorry" "Sorry" "I'm really sorry" "It's OK I'm sorry too"
    Here's one, when your your sitting chatting to somebody and they keep tapping their foot. Bugs the fuck outta me.
    Erín Go Bragh
    I used to be a leg twitcher.
    I still am when I'm bored.
    Me too, but only the middle leg
    People starving.
    People starving.
    Wilbur must think that is anti-tilting.
    The amount of people on this and other forums, Facebook and twitter that don't know the difference between looser and loser. Using one makes you the other.

That and people that type in short form text speak on said sites!!
    I'm not much of a grammar nazi jyms, but that one makes me loose my shit
    Yeah, I wont name names, but someone here does it constantly, and it is a bit tilting every time I read it.
    I'm sure their just going too do it more often now, just two make people loose there minds.
    I do it all the time, come @ me!
    People starving.
    Feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I'm sure their just going too do it more often now, just two make people loose there minds.
    considering a ban for this.
    Dont loose your shit gmml
    this thread
    Getting a NARB (No Apparent Reason Boner)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luco View Post
    Getting a NARB (No Apparent Reason Boner)
    This is more tilting when your 20 than when you're 40+. I look at it as "good, still works without meds"
    loooooooooooool

Kinda like getting asked for ID. Tilting in your teens, high praise after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    This is more tilting when your 20 than when you're 40+. I look at it as "good, still works without meds"
    42 and can still get hard in a stiff breeze. Tmi?

and you say other people aren't drinking enough whiskey
    LinkedIn invites
    Quote Originally Posted by supa View Post
    42 and can still get hard in a stiff breeze. Tmi?
    Ewww gross! You're 42?

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    change. lookin' at you, mr forum.
    HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!
    Mrs and kids away for the night, plan a marathon poker session. FT update breaks hud
    Mrs and kids away for the night, plan a marathon poker session. FT update breaks hud
    could be worse, ftp could be sending you free donkament tickets and massive bonuses every 5s and you can't collect them.
    Planning permission being granted for 31 dwellings to be built directly behind my house, which is currently just fields with nothing else between my back garden and the cliffs and sea. Prob knock 20% off the value of my house too and definitely ruins my lovely view.
    having to either scroll back to the top of the page manually, or click more than once to go back to the prior menu after reading the last post

What the cock is that shit?
    Whatever. You were just going to masturbate 5 times anyway, just to see if you still can in one day.
    When I lose with two Aces.
    Quote Originally Posted by STILL_mkd View Post
    When I lose with two Aces.
    WWI Flying Aces?

You're from Germany?
    insert lebowski line
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyLaRue View Post
    WWI Flying Aces?

You're from Germany?
    I was certain he was talking about tennis until I read this.
    whiskey dick. seriously, what cruel joke to play that the best scenario for nefarious sexual behavior with some young hottie comes after I've been drinking all day, and then can't manage to put my best foot forward. Things usually still "work" sufficiently well, but, yes, very tilting.
    So you click their picture and then you get their money?
    **** traffic ***** wardens