Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

FTR PartyPoker Monthly $5 / $600 Added March 20th

Default FTR PartyPoker Monthly $5 / $600 Added March 20th

Introduction

First, thank you (again)! Last month's tournament got just over 50 runners, which we're really pleased with. Partly because it was an increase over January, but mainly because it meant that every entry had over $10 added by us. This is our way of saying thank you to everyone who supports us.

This month, we'll be adding $600 to the prize pool. The password will be released to Qualified Members first, and then just before the tournament starts on our Facebook and Google+ pages. Everyone is welcome, so make sure you tell your friends - the more players we get, the more money we can offer in the future!

Details

Name: FlopTurnRiver Monthly Special
    Date: 20th March 2012
    Time: 21:00 CET (20:00 BST, 15:00 EST)
    Buyin: $5
    Prizes: $600 cash added

Notes

The password will be given out via social media on Facebook and Google+ just before the tournament starts, and it will be available to Qualified Members an hour before.

$600 cash added!
    PartyPoker does not accept U.S. players

This tournament is open to FTR Qualified Members and anyone who likes our Facebook or Google+ pages

Qualified Members will be able to find the password here, an hour before the tournament starts: click here

If you don't already have a PartyPoker account,sign up here now and receive a bonus of up to $/€/£500 using the code FTR500

Do not send private messages about these tournaments, they will not be answered. All questions about these tournaments should be asked in this topic.
    Last edited by Pascal; 04-24-2013 at 12:16 PM.
    I love PartyPoker, very nice from you guys.
    Might give this another try but have to say I did get put off the last time by the non FTR players who managed to get in. I know it is in the interests of FTR to encourage new members but I am not sure giving out the password in a public forum will achieve this.
    Scottish Cowboy
    Tom, we don't have enough forum members to make a private password viable when we're adding $600 unfortunately
    To confirm, this will start at 3pm ET (7pm GMT, 8pm CET)
    hi Pascal... i want to know if the tournament will be played because in the partypoker lobby the tournament isn't there... pleasecheckand fix this...
    Less than 24 hours to go until this event starts!
    Quote Originally Posted by onita90 View Post
    hi Pascal... i want to know if the tournament will be played because in the partypoker lobby the tournament isn't there... pleasecheckand fix this...
    It will be in lobby tomorrow
    Less than 12 hours to go until this event starts!
    Gl everyone. This time it´s mine
    Less than 6 hours to go until this event starts!
    still isn t in the poker lobby at Party Poker.
    Sigh, email sent to Party. For what it's worth, I did send one yesterday and one on 18th too.
    Tournament now live!
    Less than 3 hours to go until this event starts!
    I'm in ... but in a mood so not playing well at all
    Less than one hour to go until this event starts! The password has now been released to Qualified Members!
    Starts in 10 minutes, get in!
    got to the final table, did not see any FTR members all players where from poland russia ect. and me, they must off got password from facebook or other. got to 3rd place. whats the point in haveing a big torny for a forum. and the game gets spoiled by non forum players. cant understand the logic. not that there going to join the forum when they can get password by likeing on facebook
    It gets the Facebook page traffic and expectation which is also part of FlopTurnRiver. We can't sustain a $600 added tournament just with the forum. It's still incredible value
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    It gets the Facebook page traffic and expectation which is also part of FlopTurnRiver. We can't sustain a $600 added tournament just with the forum. It's still incredible value
    Even if you gave to all forum members? (not just the qualified ones?)

And/or maybe you can send e-mail to all members / qualified members reminder of the game....

I understand the point about the Facebook traffic, but I suspect that one Facebook visitor releases the pw to all the PW hunters (it hurts to come-up with a non aggressive name for those thiefs), so you probably don't get the desired traffic.
    Last edited by vegasjj; 03-22-2013 at 03:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by joker131 View Post
    got to the final table, did not see any FTR members all players where from poland russia ect. and me, they must off got password from facebook or other. got to 3rd place. whats the point in haveing a big torny for a forum. and the game gets spoiled by non forum players. cant understand the logic. not that there going to join the forum when they can get password by likeing on facebook
    Don't worry I'll be playing these again soon
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    thats ok luco we can share the cash.........lol
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasjj View Post

And/or maybe you can send e-mail to all members / qualified members reminder of the game....

I understand the point about the Facebook traffic, but I suspect that one Facebook visitor releases the pw to all the PW hunters (it hurts to come-up with a non aggressive name for those thiefs), so you probably don't get the desired traffic.
    Most ideas won't help for PartyPoker anyway since 90% of the forum traffic is not able to play on Party. FTR needs to find new ways to improve resources and FB is as good a place as any,
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasjj View Post

Given how easy it is to sign up for a forum account and never post, I don't think this would achieve anything. We already send a reminder to players and we're looking in to more newsletters
    Thanks for responses, and I understand them, was just trying some ideas...
    Thanks for the suggestions We take them all on board and if anyone did suggest something viable we would definitely try it out but we've tried/considered everything mentioned so far unfortunately
    How about ... re-entry buyins for qualified members only?? .......... as maybe a normal rebuy might be to much of an advantage for the qualified members.

PS .. I entered ... then started argueing with my girlfriend ...so only played one hand .befor turning off the computer .....lol.......
    gj nice to see that, keep comming more and more in pokerstar too
    Quote Originally Posted by ddomo View Post
    How about ... re-entry buyins for qualified members only?? .......... as maybe a normal rebuy might be to much of an advantage for the qualified members.
    What do you mean mate?
    Hi Pascal ... sorry for the late reply ... not been on the computer much lately ..

I was thinking that for tournees where there is a mixture of FTR members and non members ... If qualified members were to be allowed say one re-entry if they bust out of the tournee in the first hour or specified time ...
    ... I think this would encourage people to become qualified members instead of just taking the password from face book etc
    and it would also give qualified members the feeling that FTR was rewarding them for being a member ..... while also boosting the prize pool
    ... And so FTR would get more members .... members would feel more valued than non members .. and the tournees would have more money ... everyones a winner ...
    Last edited by ddomo; 04-24-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    I missed this again. I have got a memory like a sieve. I need to get organised better.
    Scottish Cowboy