Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

H@££INGGOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by __Dan__
    I finally figured out how to import HH from tables im not on....I will be watching these guys and posting more of them if wanted.
    On stars? import to PT?

Share! That has my attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous
    On stars? import to PT?

Share! That has my attention.

Yes on Stars.....Yes import to PT.
    a guy wrote a small program that does just this....take a look at: http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5874
    Saaweet. Thank you.
    You guys should ask him out on a date. I'm pretty sure he's single.
    I'm first in line, bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaxton
    You guys should ask him out on a date. I'm pretty sure he's single.
    Can you.. can you introduce me?

-'rilla
    If you get a date with him, you don't have to worry about f*cking him since he's already gotten it bad

this is hall writing i cant access my own [other forum] account cause i cant open my hotmail or even turn on my computer... Some dudes from england who added me on the msn have somehow managed to hack into my hotmail and then asked pokerstars for a new password... all you need to get a new password on pokerstars is to know your screenname emailaddress and streetaddress.... how they got the streetaddress i dont know but probably from my hotmail... then this mornin when i woke up and was supposed to start playin i couldent log in cause my password was incorrect when i after writin stars got access to my account i see ive made a transfer of 2500 to ryanfoo whom ive never heard about.. i wrote stars and alerted them of the problem and they freezed my account however a few minutes later i receive a mail from pokerstars sayin ok ty for tellin us theres no problem.. theyve answered a mail send from my hotmail sayin: sorry about that i just found out it was my brother who transferred to a friend just forget about it... LOL my mind is gettin fucked by some brittes and if i could get a hold of em theyd see a dark cloud the the likes even a englishmen never seen... wont be playin til this shit is cleared out... all advice i can give is be careful all.. there are electronic thieves that can screw you totally if you dont protect yourself better than me... just hope i can get a hold of these fuckers!!!
    wow that sucks super-deep hardcore becuase you know he keeps WAAAY too much on stars.

-'rilla
    I have 12k in my Eurobet account, but my email address is an official UC Berkeley email address.. so kind of difficult to hack hehe.. I just dont want this happening to me though, its scary that it happened to him.
    BR now: $106900
    Playing now: $10/10/20 - $20/40 NL live, $10/20 NL full ring online, $10/20 NL 6-max online, $20/40 FL 6-max online, $100/200 FL live
    Goal: $125000 for $25/50 NL live
    this is scary. where was this posted and where is there more information?
    He who drinks beer sleeps well.
    He who sleeps well cannot sin.
    He who does not sin goes to Heaven.
    He posts on pscrew.com. It's on the main page in General Discussion..
    If this gets censored, I'll PM you the website.
    Current Bankroll: 6,712 Frequent Player Points

Started w/ ZERO on January, 2004.

Looking to hit 8,000 by 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by spino1i
    I have 12k in my Eurobet account, but my email address is an official UC Berkeley email address.. so kind of difficult to hack hehe.. I just dont want this happening to me though, its scary that it happened to him.

if a hacker really wants to get into someones shit i bet they could im surprised this doesn't happen more often...
    30%

Still looking for my royal flush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Tiltin'
    He posts on pscrew.com. It's on the main page in General Discussion..
    If this gets censored, I'll PM you the website.
    Produce the link!

-'rilla
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    http://www.pscrew.com/mambo/index.ph...=30174&catid=2

Title "H@££INGGOL attacked by fraudartists " - by checkKILLS
    Current Bankroll: 6,712 Frequent Player Points

Started w/ ZERO on January, 2004.

Looking to hit 8,000 by 2006
    I'm looking forward to the comming Skylanski/Miller NL ring book. There is method to the madness, I've seen some of the pieces and it has totally changed my game. However, I'm really fixing to know the whole thing with details...
    Gus Hansen is also working on a book, which supposedly reveals things He feels no one has dicsussed before... Should be interesting.
    Daniel Negreanu's book is due out this year also.
    To win in poker you only need to be one step ahead of your opponents. Two steps may be detrimental.
    Your link don't work, man. And what the hell did I just sign up for?

Moreover, why do I have to be approved by the "moderators" before I can even view the thread. What the hell?
    Quote Originally Posted by ensign_lee
    Your link don't work, man. And what the hell did I just sign up for?

Moreover, why do I have to be approved by the "moderators" before I can even view the thread. What the hell?
    Link works - You just have to wait until they aprove your acct.

Trust me.. It's worth it. All the cool people post there.. Makes for very interesting discussions. It's not as technical as this place (which makes it great), but the poker gossip is the best there is!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Tiltin'
    If you get a date with him, you don't have to worry about f*cking him since he's already gotten it bad

this is hall writing i cant access my own [other forum] account cause i cant open my hotmail or even turn on my computer... Some dudes from england who added me on the msn have somehow managed to hack into my hotmail and then asked pokerstars for a new password... all you need to get a new password on pokerstars is to know your screenname emailaddress and streetaddress.... how they got the streetaddress i dont know but probably from my hotmail... then this mornin when i woke up and was supposed to start playin i couldent log in cause my password was incorrect when i after writin stars got access to my account i see ive made a transfer of 2500 to ryanfoo whom ive never heard about.. i wrote stars and alerted them of the problem and they freezed my account however a few minutes later i receive a mail from pokerstars sayin ok ty for tellin us theres no problem.. theyve answered a mail send from my hotmail sayin: sorry about that i just found out it was my brother who transferred to a friend just forget about it... LOL my mind is gettin fucked by some brittes and if i could get a hold of em theyd see a dark cloud the the likes even a englishmen never seen... wont be playin til this shit is cleared out... all advice i can give is be careful all.. there are electronic thieves that can screw you totally if you dont protect yourself better than me... just hope i can get a hold of these fuckers!!!

Well, his game is definitely better than mine. However, I'd kick his ass in a grammar contest! :P
    "The urge to gamble is so universal and it's practice is so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil." - Heywood Broun
    I bet he'd school your ass in a grammar contest located in Västerås, Sweden.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackinYaUp
    I bet he'd school your ass in a grammar contest located in Västerås, Sweden.

Touche'
    "The urge to gamble is so universal and it's practice is so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil." - Heywood Broun
    I posted in that thread O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by jmrogers7
    Well, his game is definitely better than mine. However, I'd kick his ass in a grammar contest! :P
    Dare we say, you'd pwn him in a grammar contest?

-'rilla
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    Only in english...
    While I took a nap today, H@££INGGOL made $20,000.
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla
    Quote Originally Posted by jmrogers7
    Dare we say, you'd pwn him in a grammar contest?

-'rilla
    Such a ridiculous "word".
    Hand #7749725-481 at Bhipak (No Limit Hold'em)
    Powered by UltimateBet
    Started at 17/Aug/05 03:59:50

Mahatma is at seat 3 with $10649.
    HASSAN SLASK is at seat 6 with $14996.
    The button is at seat 6.

HASSAN SLASK posts the small blind of $50.
    Mahatma posts the big blind of $100.

Mahatma: -- --
    HASSAN SLASK: -- --

Pre-flop:

HASSAN SLASK raises to $300. Mahatma calls.

Flop (board: 4s Js 7d):

Mahatma bets $600. HASSAN SLASK raises to $1900.
    Mahatma calls.

Turn (board: 4s Js 7d 8h):

Mahatma checks. HASSAN SLASK bets $1900. Mahatma
    calls.

River (board: 4s Js 7d 8h 4d):

Mahatma checks. HASSAN SLASK goes all-in for $10896.
    Mahatma goes all-in for $6549. HASSAN SLASK is
    returned $4347 (uncalled).

Showdown:

HASSAN SLASK shows Td 9s.
    HASSAN SLASK has Td 9s Js 7d 8h: straight, jack high.
    Mahatma shows 9d Jc.
    Mahatma has 9d Jc 4s Js 4d: two pair, jacks and fours.

Hand #7749725-481 Summary:

$.50 is raked from a pot of $21298.
    HASSAN SLASK wins $21297.50 with straight, jack high.
    Dealer: bencathers has two pair, Aces and Deuces
    Dealer: Tbags has two pair, Kings and Jacks
    Dealer: Tbags finished the tournament in 256th place
    Tbags [observer]: another scumbag gets there on this site lol
    my favorite part.

$.50 is raked from a pot of $21298.
    consider the rake beat.
    wow he re raised with a gutshot..just..wow

-anto
    <dwarfman> No I had sex for the first time on 23rd March 2005 at 11.56pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by elanto

-anto
    it was a -ev play. he'll hit 16% of the time (over 2 cards even) and wont make enough to justify the times he loses. plus its fairly obvious he doesnt have any fold equity.

i wonder how math like this factors into his decisions...i mean he has to be aware of it.
    I'm sure he has more than a 16% chance of taking the pot on average with the semi-bluff like that though...

Q. Is poker Gambling?
    A. Do you use correct bankroll management?
    "it was a -ev play. he'll hit 16% of the time (over 2 cards even) and wont make enough to justify the times he loses. plus its fairly obvious he doesnt have any fold equity.

i wonder how math like this factors into his decisions...i mean he has to be aware of it."

This is his math.

Hmm. Today I am feeling 98% like a stud, so I will raise my gutshot, and if I hit it I will get him to call me all in, but if I don't I will get him to fold. This will make me into a 99% stud, at which point his cards and buttons will appear on my screen and I will just play for him.
    i betcha that i got something you ain't got, that's called courage, it don't come from no liquor bottle, it ain't scotch
    Hmm. Today I am feeling 98% like a stud, so I will raise my gutshot, and if I hit it I will get him to call me all in, but if I don't I will get him to fold. This will make me into a 99% stud, at which point his cards and buttons will appear on my screen and I will just play for him.
    potd

Q. Is poker Gambling?
    While I took a nap today, H@££INGGOL made $20,000.
    He was up to $43,000 on UB but lost it all and ended up calling his last 10K allin with pocket queens against an opponent with A7 on a A7xx board. Still a badass though. He doubled up his next buyin pretty quick anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by journey075
    Quote Originally Posted by elanto

-anto
    it was a -ev play. he'll hit 16% of the time (over 2 cards even) and wont make enough to justify the times he loses. plus its fairly obvious he doesnt have any fold equity.

i wonder how math like this factors into his decisions...i mean he has to be aware of it.
    I'm just not sure that pot odds mean much of shit or fuck when you're the one pushing people around. Any chance at all to improve is just extra gravy on top of your ice cream.
    yes but he had to realize that he didnt have fold equity by the turn. i wonder how he wouldve played it had he missed or hit a smaller pair.
    Differently maybe. Or maybe not.

What kind of a question is that? These kinds of plays aren't from a text-book.
    Quote Originally Posted by lamaros
    Differently maybe. Or maybe not.

What kind of a question is that? These kinds of plays aren't from a text-book.

i understand that. thanks for your tremendous help.
    lol...ok this is the thing if i were to make this play and post it i would be criticised a lot..there is a chance he was just on tilt and decided to bluff ithe then just got LUCKY..it wasnt a terrific play IMO justa lucky one

-anto
    yes but he had to realize that he didnt have fold equity by the turn. i wonder how he wouldve played it had he missed or hit a smaller pair.
    I am just blindly defending him because I think he's a badass but here's how it goes: Honestly, I don't know what was going through his head. Maybe he just read his opponent for being weak. I make raises with weak draws on the flop all the time if I think the opponent is capable of folding. Maybe he didn't even need the draw at all - he thought mahatma was weak and the 2 cards in his hand just happened to be T9 this time. If he had missed on the turn he might have given up, given it one more shot, or pushed all in and lost his stack. Now that I think about it, are you sure you read the HH right? His turn bet was not a bluff.
    I am just blindly defending him because I think he's a badass but here's how it goes: Honestly, I don't know what was going through his head. Maybe he just read his opponent for being weak. I make raises with weak draws on the flop all the time if I think the opponent is capable of folding. Maybe he didn't even need the draw at all - he thought mahatma was weak and the 2 cards in his hand just happened to be T9 this time. If he had missed on the turn he might have given up, given it one more shot, or pushed all in and lost his stack. Now that I think about it, are you sure you read the HH right? His turn bet was not a bluff.

no i understand that he hit a miracle turn. im sure he didnt want a call on the flop though.
    Oh, ok well I dunno then. This is just me, but my most foolhardy bluffs come on the flop - I just bluff if theres a couple checks and a shitty board so it could mean anything. what looks like a lot of cash to us is still a shitload of money but it doesnt mean jack to them in terms of BB's...

You know what would make this so much easier? If hallingol, green plastic, dill pickle, and mahatma were FTR members..
    Oh, ok well I dunno then. This is just me, but my most foolhardy bluffs come on the flop - I just bluff if theres a couple checks and a shitty board so it could mean anything. what looks like a lot of cash to us is still a shitload of money but it doesnt mean jack to them in terms of BB's...

You know what would make this so much easier? If hallingol, green plastic, dill pickle, and mahatma were FTR members..

thatd be a dream come true to be able to see hand histories of 50/100nl w/ analysis on a consistent basis.
    Dream on. Do you really think those guys want to give their thought processes away?
    I really doubt pot odds and fold equity were going through H@L's mind, i bet it was more like.

1. hmm i'm gonna bluff this guy with my gutshot
    2. oh what do you know, my gin card. i'm all-in bitch
    take your ego out of the equation and judge the situation dispassionately
    http://www.pocketfives.com/B4DAD1B5-...98496CC76.aspx

This talks about what his average stacks are and everything... but he says he pushes all in basically because its either a bluff or because he has the nuts and wants a call.

H@ pushes all-in with the nuts and a bluff at a perfect mixture.... so his opponents don't know whether to call or not. H@ was going all in on the river no matter what. He hit his hidden straight and Mahatma thought this was one of the times H@ was bluffing and called off his entire stack with just a pair of jack's, 8 kicker.

H@ knew he didn't have the full house... maybe the trips. When I was watching this hand live, Mahatma spent about one minute thinking about it before he called.
    Dealer: bencathers has two pair, Aces and Deuces
    Dealer: Tbags has two pair, Kings and Jacks
    Dealer: Tbags finished the tournament in 256th place
    Tbags [observer]: another scumbag gets there on this site lol
    Yes his pot odds are bad for raising his gutshot, but his implied odds on this hand are huge. There's no way mahatma can put him on 109 here.
    Quote Originally Posted by andr3w321
    Yes his pot odds are bad for raising his gutshot, but his implied odds on this hand are huge. There's no way mahatma can put him on 109 here.

sigh, thats exactly what i was saying. if his 1900 reraise on the flop got called, he did not have the implied odds to make it a profitable, longterm move (assuming 0 fold equity).

just puts our math-oriented logic to shame.

sigh, thats exactly what i was saying. if his 1900 reraise on the flop got called, he did not have the implied odds to make it a profitable, longterm move (assuming 0 fold equity).

You're arguing that implied odds put math-oriented logic to shame?

Can I... have some of your crack?
    No, he is saying that implied odds had (almost)nothing to do with that raise. (in fact, implied odds SCREAM fold)

That raise was a bluff.

Not even a semi-bluff, with 4 outs that was a pure bluff.

Then it hit, and now he has the nuts, but he didnt make that thinking that the implied odds were good, he made it to bluff the other player into a fold...

And then hit a lucky turn.

Q. Is poker Gambling?
    it's still a semi-bluff because he knew he had the straight draw
    Quote Originally Posted by iopq

Can I... have some of your crack?

did you seriously read that in my post?
    Quote Originally Posted by iopq
    it's still a semi-bluff because he knew he had the straight draw
    Hmm I guess your right, I jsut think of semi-bluffing as a move where you are trying to take the pot, but also have a reasonable chance of hitting if you miss... not when you have a < 10% chance of hitting...

I think yout right though.

Q. Is poker Gambling?
    I really don't see how you can argue that there is 0 fold equity. If the turn or river is an overcard there is a good chance mahatma is going to fold unless he hits 2 pair like he did.
    thatd be a dream come true to be able to see hand histories of 50/100nl w/ analysis on a consistent basis.
    Green Plastic posts on www.pocketfives.com frequently. You see him give an analysis of a certain hand once in a while.
    I really don't see how you can argue that there is 0 fold equity. If the turn or river is an overcard there is a good chance mahatma is going to fold unless he hits 2 pair like he did.
    he didnt hit two pair the board simply paired..so if on the turn the board would have paired and then an overcard hit on the river i think he would have folded....mahatma had no clue what was going on on the hand b/c it was simply a bluff gone right...the hand dint make sense thats why he called with his TP lousy kicker

-anto
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnE
    Quote Originally Posted by Dislexsik
    Quote Originally Posted by deluxXxe
    Here you got a new picture on Halling in the WSOP 2005.

How high did he finished at wsop 2005?
    Wow I was expecting I dunno someone different lol. How old is this kid? I mean I am only 27 so i know he can't even be my age, anyone got a bio on this guy?
    He is 22 i think. Can ask him next live tourney. And the stuff about the cars and so.. lol