Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

$100 freeroll 8pm ET tonight on full tilt!

Default $100 freeroll 8pm ET tonight on full tilt!

Details here - http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...et-t82573.html

$100 for freeeeeeeeee, let's build those bankrolls!
    I can haz password?
    RICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by XxStacksxX
    I can haz password?
    BOOOOOOO!
    OP: Beginner to Master

If I bet as a bluff, I should be thinking "am I getting better hands to fold? Is it likely that he will fold x% of the time to a y sized bet to make it +EV?". If I bet for value, I should be thinking "am I getting worst hands to call? Am I ahead of enough of his range that this is a good value bet?".
    Wheeeeeeeee. Maybe this time I won't wig out with a 90/10 chip lead when we're HU. I think it was Keith_MM who had to sit there and blind me out after I left... of course I don't think he was all that upset about it. Too bad I didn't have my bot then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carroters
    The solution to getting 1 outered is a simple one. We just need to find the site that is the least rigged.
    luckily I figured you werent playing extremely quickly so didnt end up folding that many hands to an absentee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_MM
    luckily I figured you werent playing extremely quickly so didnt end up folding that many hands to an absentee.
    LOL So it was you.

See y'all tonight even though FTP is riggggggggggggggggggggeduh!
    The solution to getting 1 outered is a simple one. We just need to find the site that is the least rigged.
    O YEA baby!

This is my house.

This is my tournament.

I'm taking 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place.
    Good luck to you all.
    This time I'm not attending it, but maybe soon :D

Soccer > Poker, so I won't be home
    Did someone get the password and give it out .....seems theres 170 in it now and I dont recognise hardly any names at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_MM
    Did the freeroll spammar get the password and give it out .....seems theres 170 in it now and I dont recognise hardly any names at the moment
    std.
    i can't make this one maybe next time
    I think it must have, how are there 250 people? We have people that have joined today that are playing in it.
    As of right now its 316. I say reschedule it for another date because I don't recognize any names either. I want to play with FTR members not an ass bag of fuggin free rolling trolls.
    ya 350 now.. WTF? It will turn out to be like a stupid railbirds freeroll.