Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Feedback and Announcements

3 glitches FYI. a little bit of feed back.

Default 3 glitches FYI. a little bit of feed back.

1) This site doesnt work with Google Chrome, never has since the changeover.

2) I got an inbox message today. when I replied to it. my inbox now shows 10 unread messages.

there are not 10 unread. they have all been read.and are from the past. not a problem, just telling you.

3) i see this at the bottom af my Forum page

when I click it , i see this

when I post it doesn't appear...

also, when I see that someone has mmade the newest post and try to go to it, it just takes me to the top of the forum.
    I think they just hate us EasyP.
    The issue I'm having with Google Chrome and this site is that Chrome will not show the pictures of the suits for hands that use the hand converter. Instead it shows a link to the photo. Anybody know whats up with that?

Firefox and IE both show the suit pictures fine.
    Wierd, google chrome wont allow FTR for me.
    Chrome works fine for me. What do you mean it won't allow FTR? Chrome is all I use.
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyPoker View Post
    when I post it doesn't appear...

also, when I see that someone has mmade the newest post and try to go to it, it just takes me to the top of the forum.
    The post appearing should be fixed, unless you mean quick reply, that is still in the works.

Newest posts probably effected by the refresh bug. Again, in the works...
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    Chrome works fine for me. What do you mean it won't allow FTR? Chrome is all I use.
    confirmed, FTR now works with Chrome.

Thanks for fixing it , If you fixed it.