Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Feedback and Announcements

"quality post" hoarding

Default "quality post" hoarding

So I've noticed certain individuals periodically write pretty empty content and are still considered "qualified". My suggestion would be to exclude at least the Wins/Fails forum from counting toward qualifying content.
    Sounds fair to me. We're still working on adding/removing subforums from counting, I think Wins and Fails is a good one to remove.

Anyone who is posting low quality content I look out for and they're removed from the group. If I miss them, drop me a PM and they'll be removed if they're not meeting the requirements.

Thanks!
    that gimml guy does nothing but abuse me and play freerolls
    if the abuse has entertainment value, i'm ok with it.
    I think my post quality is pretty low and I should be excluded from promotional events (unless they include ftr t's in which case I must be involved to expand my current range of quality ftr merchandise)
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    opposites game, bounty on rong!
    am i qualified?

oooo yyaaaa
    Thanks jyms
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...llabelly2.html

most of posts have been in added value tourney threads and hasn't posted at all for a couple of months once they became qualified.
    They haven't logged in since March - if they try and log in again the status should be removed. Since they left we stopped the added value threads counting towards post count but it doesn't update until they log in
    that isillydurrak guy seems to be qualified again after you stripped it away
    Reprise.