Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Feedback and Announcements

Link to Fark.com

Default Link to Fark.com

This is just a thought...

I feel like FTR is such a great site, but it doesn't seem to have the popularity it deserves. I basically check out the site every day...
    (ME<-----LOSER!)
    ...but for the most part I am the only registered user online.

I guess it depends on what you are hoping to get out of the site, but I think that if you link to or advertise on some of the popular newssites out there, you would get a ton of hits, which would in turn lead to a ton of referrals on PartyPoker.com, which could help pay for the site.

I was thinking of one site in particular, Fark.com. Check out the site. Notice the types of products that advertise there. It definitely appeals to the young male 20-and-30 somethings out there.

Anyway, this sounds like a shameless plug, but I have no vested interest in Fark, other than the fact that I am a "Farker" (fark reader and poster) and that the site rules. Just thought a few bucks might help boost your referral numbers and not be too much of an inconvenience.

Let me know your thoughts on this...

Crazyeddie

Default Link to Fark.com

I feel like FTR is such a great site, but it doesn't seem to have the popularity it deserves. I basically check out the site every day...
    (ME<-----LOSER!)

I guess it depends on what you are hoping to get out of the site, but I think that if you link to or advertise on some of the popular newssites out there, you would get a ton of hits, which would in turn lead to a ton of referrals on PartyPoker.com, which could help pay for the site.

I was thinking of one site in particular, Fark.com. Check out the site. Notice the types of products that advertise there. It definitely appeals to the young male 20-and-30 somethings out there.

Anyway, this sounds like a shameless plug, but I have no vested interest in Fark, other than the fact that I am a "Farker" (fark reader and poster) and that the site rules. Just thought a few bucks might help boost your referral numbers and not be too much of an inconvenience.

Crazyeddie

Default Link to Fark.com

(ME<-----LOSER!)

Crazyeddie

Default Link to Fark.com

(ME<-----LOSER!)

Crazyeddie

Default Link to Fark.com

(ME<-----LOSER!)

Crazyeddie

Default Link to Fark.com

(ME<-----LOSER!)

Crazyeddie
    I checked out fark, not sure how FTR fits in there.

I was looking at Alexia (Amazon), does anyone know if writing a positive review there can help build traffic? It was suggested to me that I write a favorable review, but I don't know what that actually does for the site...

If anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate it. Hey, and if having some favorable reviews actually can help build traffic, feel free to post something positive (only if you want to).

The link is http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...turnriver.com/

Thanks!