Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Feedback and Announcements

What am I missing???

Default What am I missing???

Whenever I try to view member only posts I get a message stating "The topic or post you requested does not exist". I am logged in, so what am I missing???
    Greetings, TJ.

Which topic(s) are you referring to? We have some links in the public forums directed to posts in the private forums for "Premium Members." These are for regular members who have contributed a lot to these forums.

Are you able to view any posts at all?
    I can view the public posts just fine, it is the private posts that give me the error. Is there a criteria that I need to meet to be considered a "premium member"?
    Currently, 10 posts (which also gives you the "Two Pairs" title under your name) will gain you access into the Premium Members forums. At the moment, this seems like a fair amount of posts to consider someone an active participant and contributor.

This quota may change in the future.
    Thanks Xianti, I guess I need to be a bit more vocal. Once I hit 10 posts is the access automatically granted or do I need to get in touch with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ
    Thanks Xianti, I guess I need to be a bit more vocal. Once I hit 10 posts is the access automatically granted or do I need to get in touch with you?
    It's not automatic. I do it manually. You can shoot me a PM in case I don't notice, but I'll notice.

Thanks again.

You're already just about there, TJ. You have 4 posts in this topic alone. 5 when you reply to this.

hehe, thats one way to do it