Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default forum error

When you click to display forum Topics by Time, the title bar of the web browser says "Poker Chip Tricks" or something like that.

It should say something like "Topics by Time".
    Wow. How do you even do that?

I've been adminning phpBB forums for a year and I never knew you could view topics by time.

Eh? Please show me. Thanks.
    Xianti -

Looks like Tyson has been updating the site unbeknownst to his forum admins! On the main page of the site where the Forum link is there is a link to go to the forum and list the posts "Topics - By Post Time" as well as "Topics - Alphabetical".
    "The urge to gamble is so universal and it's practice is so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil." - Heywood Broun
    OHHHH.. that's what you mean. Yeah, I knew about those links, but this topic referenced "forum error" (as opposed to "site error"). And I don't use the links from the site myself, so it hadn't occurred to me. I'm a forum camper.

Anyway, thanks for the tip, Natural. I'll be sure to let Ty or Eric know.
    I've already mentioned that to Eric a couple days ago. He just hasn't fixed it yet.
    Thanks for pointing out the title problem.

I changed it to the following:
    Flop Turn River - No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy Guide Forum Message Board Map