Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Feedback and Announcements

premium members "stats" section

Default premium members "stats" section

xianti, eric, tyson and gang:

how about a category in the premium members section specifically for the purpose of posting stats, earnings, etc?

it could also be the kind of thing where (since we can edit our own posts) you go in and update your "stats" profile on a monthly (or whatever) basis.

people could post whatever they feel comfortable with.

would this be of interest to anyone?
    I have to say this is a pretty good idea. But I say that as I don't post my own stats. Honestly, I would be embaressed of them. I wonder how many others wold be in the same boat.
    I don't know what they have to say
    It makes no difference anyway.
    Whatever it is...
    I'm against it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Humphrind
    I have to say this is a pretty good idea. But I say that as I don't post my own stats. Honestly, I would be embaressed of them. I wonder how many others wold be in the same boat.
    i would hope this would be an area that would garner constructive criticism ("hey poster, looks like you need to be more aggressive preflop") as opposed to insulting --->"dude, you totally suck!"

and it wouldn't have to necessarily be earnings stats - it could be a place for PP stats, poker tracker stats etc.

also, i mainly suggested the premium area so that postings about earnings would have a little more privacy.
    definatly a kickass idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Humphrind
    Hump, just do what I do and make up stats.
    How would this work differently than just starting up a thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord
    How would this work differently than just starting up a thread?
    it would be consolidated in one area, and a single place where you could see what and how people are doing. e.g. the fnord post might have the games you're currently playing, your BB/100 hand win rate and some poker tracker stats. toasty's post might have the results for whatever single game experiment he had going the previous month.

i would envision this category having one posting per premium member, and these single postings would be periodically edited (by that member) to reflect whatever current stats the poster wanted us to see.

and then maybe another category for chatting about the posts.

how about that?

*thenatural would be barred from this area as he makes up stats, and says he's quitting poker when he doesn't :P
    Yeah, a separate forum would make it easier to ban me. 8)

Also, each person could have his own thread, making it easier to navigate.