Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

Poker Now / PP skin join for bonus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So there was no problems whoring Pokernow rhino? Can you send me the bonuscode for the deposit bonus? Thx
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    So there was no problems whoring Pokernow rhino? Can you send me the bonuscode for the deposit bonus? Thx
    The bonus is there, on the PNow website, for everyone to use. The special code for the signup bonus is on the front page of the PNow website. The special code for the signup bonus is GET100 .
    I'm a know-it-all.

No, really.
    Thx eeeee

Default Re: New info for those who used "SHARK" [url=http:

Quote Originally Posted by jmrogers7
    I was perusing the 2+2 forums and happened upon the "SHARK" PokerNow bonus code. It turns out (and this didn't even dawn on me until I read through the posts) that that was actually an affiliate code. So basically, anyone who used that code signed up through an affiliate.

Before I go any further, whoever is moderating this forum (Boondock, I think) or Xianti, please read through what I am posting and if you think it needs to be deleted then by all means do so. I am just conveying this information for those of us who ended up using this code previously. I realize that it is affiliate-related so you may deem it necessary to delete. Totally understandable and I couldn't care less as I am simply a user of that bonus code and trying to give info to others who have used it as well.

I happened upon the email address from the 2+2 forums for the guy who's code it is and contacted him. As it turns out anyone who used that code is now eligible for what amounts to a recurring monthly bonus. The details are as follows. This came directly from the email that he responded to me with. It is also listed on his website. He is trying to get in contact with everyone who used the code. I told him that if he is selling names or personal info that would be very uncool and he swore that he was not:

"Here's how it works:

1. Player signs up using Bonus Code: SHARK
    2. Player receives signup bonus of 20% up to $100
    3. Player clears signup bonus after 5x raked hands
    4. Player plays up to 2000 raked hands and receives an additional $50 + a free DVD of their choice.
    5. For every additional 1000 raked hands the player receives an additional $25.
    6. All bonus money is paid by the 7th of the following month.
    7. This offer coinsides with any reload offer that comes from PokerNow
    during the month.
    8. The number of raked hands reset at the end of each month.
    9. The player with the most raked hands in the month of November gets their choice of either a XBOX or PS2 game system.

**NOTE** - ANY previous SHARK code user automatically qualifies for this promotion. To receive this offer, just start at #4 on the list above.

Anyway, there it is. In truth, I feel a little duped by this whole thing. Although I can't complain with the double-bonus, book and shirt that I got. Obviously, if FTR had an affiliate link for PokerNow it would be best to have used that. But, to my knowledge, no such affiliation exists currently.

I have the guy's email and will not list it here unless Xianti says that it is alright to do so. I think that you might be alright not contacting him and still receiving this bonus. However, I am not sure of this.

Again, Moderator-powers-that-be, feel free to delete this post as I was uncertain if it is crossing the line even though I think i am just passing along bonus information here.
    So there isn't a second $100 for additonal 500 hands?

Default Re: New info for those who used "SHARK" [url=http:

Quote Originally Posted by 11-2004-jmrogers7
    I was perusing the 2+2 forums and happened upon the "SHARK" PokerNow bonus code. ......
    NOVEMBER 2004

Quote Originally Posted by The_Bankroll
    So there isn't a second $100 for additonal 500 hands?
    Quote Originally Posted by 08-2005-jmrogers7
    The "SHARK" code is defunct.
    August 2005

• SHARK is dead.
      PNow has changed.
      There are no affiliates.
      There are no special codes other than the front page GET100.
    Please let this thread die in peace.
    I'm a know-it-all.

No, really.
    I used HOTCARDS1, but the post before this one says there is a new one on the website for everyone to use. I used HOTCARDS1 on Aug.1, and it worked as a 5x bonus then.
    ---> insert funny/pseudo-profound message here <---